3 | Problems

Sadly, Ty was stuck in LA traffic, driving through the streets in his Aventador. At least he was with Matthew, and that made it better. But then again, there was somebody in the backseat.

"DADDY, TELL THIS MOTHERFUCKER TO STOP YELLING ESKETIT AT ME!" Ty's daughter, Jailynn screamed as she whacked Lil Pump in the face with his own Gucci belt.

Matthew turned around. "Kids, behave please?"

Pump shook his head. "ESKETITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!"

And that was the last thing Lil Pump said before he was thrown out the backseat with Jailynn.

Matthew fell asleep in the front seat after a while, he popped to many xans.

Ty admired him and smiled. He didn't realise he wasn't paying attention to the road, until he heard someone screaming at the car to stop. He smashed his brakes SO HARD that Matthew woke up.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?" he screeched, and saw Camila standing directly in front of his car, two Chanel bags in her hand. She walked over to the side of the car and knocked on the window.

Ty had no choice but to roll it down.

"MATTHEW, WHY ARE YOU DRIVING THROUGH LA WITH TY DOLLA $IGN? AND WHY IS JAILYNN ON THE SIDEWALK WITH A MOPHEAD THAT KEEPS SCREAMING 'ESKIMO TIT'?!" Camila screamed at the men in the car.

Ty laughed nervously. "Gotta Dinah." and he sped off with his boyfriend in.

Camila stepped back onto the sidewalk and pulled out her phone.

"NICKI! CAN YOU GIVE ME LAUREN'S NUMBER? PLEASE?"

The girl on the other side of the line laughed. "Why? Girl do you know how much BEEF this is gonna cause?"

"I DON'T CARE, ONIKA. TEXT ME IT. NOW!" Camila squealed at the phone.

"Damn bitch okay.." Nicki responded before hanging up.

• • •

Matthew sang along to his favourite Ty Dolla Store song, 'Or Nah'. He and Ty were kicked back in a jacuzzi, relaxing to his boyfriend's music.

Ty cleared his throat. "I have to stunt with that bitch tomorrow.." he looked sad. He felt even worse when he saw his British twink frown.

"Well I think we should make the most of tonight." Matthew suggested, making Ty choke on his own saliva.

"What does that mean?" the rapper asked, inching closer to Matthew. Ty felt a little weird when his boyfriend was eyeing him like that.

"I want to be closer to you than any of those bitches you ever had, Ty.." Matthew husked seductively, taking a seat on his baby daddy's lap. He grabbed Ty by his necklaces and brought their lips together.

It was sloppy and weird, like a stale Subway sandwich with extra garlic sauce.

They were both #shook.

"Whoa, where did that come from?" Ty straightened up (physically, not mentally) in his seat on the jacuzzi tiles.

Matthew chuckled nervously and leaned into Ty's chest. "I like you, silly."

Awkward silence.

Ty smirked. "Wanna dolphin?"

Matthew furrowed his brows. "What's that?"

Ty put his hand on Matthew's chest. "I stick it in, and you go like 'EeEEEeeEEEEE!!"

Matthew gasped and smiled. "YES DADDY, DOLPHIN ME SO HARD, LET ME SIT ON YOUR BIG DICK AND SPIN SO FAST IT STARTS A FIRE UP MY COLON!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍"

Ty pushed Matthew down on his knees. "As you wish."