Chapter Seventy-Two

I hope everyone had an amazing Tuesday don't forget to check out my Insta @ooomydolan
Also make sure you like and comment💗

Today is the day Ethan and I got look at houses. We were dropping the boys at his parents house for the day. We had to be at the first house by 11:00. I woke up at 7:00 to shower and get ready. I wanted to keep my outfit simple but dressy. (Amy's outfit⬇️)

After I was dressed and my makeup was done I went to make myself a smoothie

After I was dressed and my makeup was done I went to make myself a smoothie. As I was making it they boys came out of their room. I didn't realize they had come out until I felt their tiny arms wrap around my legs. "Oh you boys scared me" I said jumping a little. "Mama" they said as I bend down they both gave me a kiss then I went to turn on the tv for them so I could make them breakfast. "Do you guys want pancakes for breakfast" I asked. "Pancakes" the both yelled. "I'll take that as a yes" I said with a smile. I kissed both of their cheeks and then went to make pancakes. I was mixing the batter when Ethan came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me making me jump a little. "What is it with you guys scaring me this morning" I said turning around and smiling. "I'm sorry baby" he said and gave me a kiss back. I went back to mixing the batter. After I was done making the pancakes I put them on plates for the boys. Along with apple juice in their sippy cups. I placed the plates and drinks on their table and went to clean up. Ethan was making himself a smoothie while I cleaned up. After I finished cleaning up I went to pick the boys outfits and get them dressed. (Connor and Kaleb's outfits⬇️)

While I was getting them ready ethan was getting dressed as well

While I was getting them ready ethan was getting dressed as well. (Ethan's outfit⬇️)

After the boys were dressed and their faces were washed and teeth were brushed I got Ethan to do their hair

After the boys were dressed and their faces were washed and teeth were brushed I got Ethan to do their hair. "Babe their ready for you to do their hair" I called. "Coming" he said. He walked in not wearing a shirt. I couldn't help but stare a his perfectly toned abs. "Like what you see" he said and held his arms open and spun around with a smirk. "I most certainly do" I said giving him a kiss and then walking out. Twenty minutes later the boys both came running out with their hair done. "Daddy does your hair good huh" I said helping them put their shoes on. Ethan put his shirt and shoes on while I grabbed my purse and unfinished smoothie. We both held one of the boys hands and walked to the car. We buckled them into their car seats and got into the car. Ethan was driving because carrying this baby makes me hate driving. I usually love it but not lately. I started this weeks vlog since today was going to be busy and we had lots to film. "What's up guys..." I said but was cut off by Ethan. "We're back" he screamed. I smiled as he put his hand on my thigh. "Okay so right now we are going to Ethan's parents to drop of the boys and the we are going to go look at houses" I said excitedly.

Skip car ride

We all get out of the car. Connor and Kaleb both run up the steps and bang on the front door. Ethan and I both smile and we hold hands and follow. Lisa answers the door and hugs both the boys. "You boys have grown so much since I've seen you last" she said. "And so have you" she said with a smile and look at me then brought be in for a hug. "Three more months" I said with a smile. She hugged Ethan and then we went into their house. We stayed for maybe ten minutes then left to go look at the first house. The first one was a ten minute drive from Ethan's parents house. We pulled into the drive way the house was gorgeous. We went inside and looked around. "So what do you guys think" the seller guy asked. "It's beautiful but this is the first house we've looked at we want to keep looking" I said. We looked at four more houses after that giving us a total of five. As we drove to pick up the boys Ethan and I talked about the houses. "Which one was your favourite" he asked. "I liked the fourth one" I said placing my hand over his that was on my thigh. "That was my favourite too" he said. We both smiled and talked about wither or not we should buy it. "I think it would be a great house to continue our family in. Plus it's by a school and close to both of our parents" he said. I nodded my head. "I think we should phone the seller back" I said smiling. "I think so too"he said giving me a kiss as we stopped at the light. We drove back to Lisa and Sean's to pick up the boys. When we got home I phoned backed the house seller. (Convo. S=house seller A=Amy)

S:hello this is Tim
A:hi Tim I'm Amy Dolan I was at your open house today. I was actually wondering if it was still for sale.
S:yes the house is still on the market. Did you have a interest in it?
A: yes we were actually wanting to buy it and were wondering when we could come and fill out the paperwork
S: how is two days from now that would be November 28th
A:that's perfect
S:okay Amy I'll text you the details
A: okay thank you Tim have a good evening
S: okay bye now.

I hung up the phone. "F*ck" I said kinda loud. Ethan came running into our bedroom where I was. "What's wrong" he asked. "Nothing I just hate being so formal and adulty" I said with a smirk. He sat on the bed with me. I was sitting criss crosses with my laptop in my lap. I had changed into sweats and a sports bra. Ethan moved my laptop and started kissing my stomach. "Hey baby girl. It's you daddy..." he said but I cut him off. "E, do you know how much I just cringed at what you said" I asked. "Hey baby girl. It's you daddy" I quoted him and smile. "Babe I'm trying to have a moment with my baby" he said kissing my cheek. "And I'm trying not to get the cringe sweats" I said and lightly pushed him off of me to go pee. "Where are you going" he asked. "To give birth" I said jokingly. He shrugged his shoulders. After Ethan was done being cute and pissed me off enough I went to get the boys in the bath. "Babe I'm sorry" he said following me. "I don't even care" I said. He kept following me. We bathed the boys together and got the, ready for bed together. Sometimes Ethan can be super cute and sometimes he pisses me off. I smile as I watch him play with the boys in the bath. 'I can't believe I'm almost twenty and I also almost have three beautiful babies and an amazing husband' I couldn't stop thinking about everything going on. I was thrown out of my thought by Ethan kissing my cheek and handing me Connor wrapped in his towel. "Let's go baby" I said and carried him to his room. We got the boys dressed then put them to bed. "Goodnight my loves" I said as I kissed the foreheads and walked out. Ethan and I spent the rest of the night looking at a whole bunch of new furniture for our new house.