Chapter Thirty-Eight

Ethan and I both woke up around the same time. I kept my sweatpants on while we made the icing for the cupcakes. We decided to put orange food colouring in the white icing because we wanted to make them look like pumpkins. I also put some of the white icing aside so we could make brown icing for the stem and green icing for the vines. Ethan wasn't much help he was just there vlogging and making me laugh. When they were done I placed them in a cupcake container and put them in the fridge. I don't know how I got so good at baking, it was just a gift of mine so when I got the chance to I would bake something for someone. Ethan and I finished cleaning up the mixer and other supplies we used. I wiped the counter and took of my apron. "Babe I'm going to have a shower" I said kissing Ethan on the cheek and walking towards our bathroom. I washed my hair then put on my Halloween t-shirt with a pair of black ripped jeans. Ethan put on the same shirt minus the two baby skeletons at the bottom and also a pair of black ripped jeans. We both did our hair in the bathroom I curled mine and Ethan put his paste stuff in. Of course he finished before me so he decided to make me waffles with sausage. I finished my hair and did my makeup. I put on more than normal because it was Halloween. I put on concealer, foundation, a nude to black smoky eye, eyeliner, mascara, contour, highlight, nude ish pink matt lip, and filled in my eyebrows. I walked into the kitchen to get my food. "Damn. My girl is hot" Ethan said giving me a kiss. "Thanks babe" I said kissing him back. Ethan and I left our house at 1:00 because we needed to stop and pick up some candy. We went to the store and went a little overload on the candy but whatever. We were at Ethan parents house at around 3:00. "Hey" Lisa said pulling me in for a hug. "Hi" I said hugging her back. We gave her the cupcakes her and Sean loved them. "I just noticed you shirts they are so cute" she said. We stayed there for forty-five minuets then Ethan and I left to pick up some food. We got the food and drove to my parents house. It was 4:30 when we got there. They gave me a key before they left so I pulled that out of my purse and unlocked the door. We set the candy by the door and went to the kitchen to eat. While we waited for kids to come we put on a movie. The doorbell rang. "I'll get it" I said getting up. "Trick or Treat" three kids around the age of five said. "I love your guys costumes" I said with a smile and but candy into there bags. Ethan and I took turns every time the doorbell rang. Around 8:30 there wasn't many kids out anymore. Ethan and I were cuddling on the couch and talking. One thing lead to another and we were in a heated make-out. He unclasped my bra I removed his shirt then door bell rang I put my bra back on and Ethan put his shirt on and got the door. He handed out the candy and came back to the couch. We decided to leave the sex tell we were home since we were supposed to be handing out candy. At 10:00 we left my parents house, I locked the door and got into the drivers seat. We got ice cream on the way home because I got a craving. When we got home it was 11:30 so Ethan edited the vlog while I had a bath. I was on my phone when he walked in wearing his adidas track pants and no shirt he brushed his teeth and walked back out. I got out of the bath and walked into our room with a towel around my body. Ethan was laying on our bed on his phone. I threw on a pair of tights and a oversized t-shirt on and climbed into bed beside him. "Goodnight" I said kissing him and turning off the beside lamp. I hadn't even fallen asleep when the boys started kicking. This is going to be a long night. I tried to sleep I laid in our bed for thirty minutes but I couldn't sleep. I got out of bed and went to the living room. "Babe what wrong" Ethan said just before I left the room. "The boys are kicking don't worry just go back to sleep" I said reassuring him. He laid back down and I left the room. I went to the kitchen to make myself some tea. I filled the kettle with water and put it on the stove. I grab a tea bag of green tea. Once the water was boiling I put it into my mug. I brought my tea to our island along with my laptop. I went on YouTube and went through our comments. I replied to some comments and went though the rest. It was almost 3:00 in the morning and the boys had stopped kicking I went back to bed and Ethan rapped his arm around me. "I love you" he whispered as I fell asleep.