Chapter Ninteen

I woke up at 7:36 and got dressed in a black
t-shirt dress with classic vans and a denim jacket. I decided to curl my hair and pin the sides back. Then I put on a nude eyeshadow, concealer, mascara, eyeliner, and filled in my eyebrows. When I was done getting ready it was almost 9:00 I ate breakfast and texted Ethan telling him I was ready. He texted back saying he was almost at my house. Once he pulled in the driveway I said bye to my parents and Alex and then hopped in the passenger seat of Ethan's car. We drove to the apartment and got the keys and parking spot number. Then we went to pick up the painting supplies. We chose to paint the apartment with grey and white. Oh and by we I mean I chose because Ethan could care less about the colour he was just there to be a good boyfriend. We wanted our room to be grey, and the rest of the house white. The second bedroom we were leaving the original beige colour until we find out the gender of our babies. After we had the paint we headed back to our new apartment. We stated with our bedroom. We put plastic on the floor so if paint fell it wouldn't go on the wood floor. We then taped the baseboards and light switches. We both started painting the room with the grey paint. We finished three was and then Ethan decided to put paint on his hands and grab my butt pulling me in for a kiss, but of course I didn't  know there was paint on his hands. He's was smiling at me the whole time and I couldn't figure out why until I took my shorts of later that night. We did end up finishing the whole apartment it looked really good and I couldn't wait until we moved in tomorrow.