Chater Four

6:30 my alarm goes off... I roll over and click sleep. At 6:38 my alarm goes again I decided to get up and have a shower I washed my hair last night and put it in French braids so I didn't wash it this morning. After my shower I dried off and brushed my teeth, and took out my braids. Once my hair was done I got dressed in black athletic tights with mess going down the side of the leg and a grey sweatshirt with red and yellow writing on it. For makeup I only put in concealer, mascara, and filled in my eyebrows. Then I went downstairs to eat and finish getting ready. Alex was driving me to school today so I waiting for him to be ready, we left at 8:00 which gave us thirty minuets to get there it only took us ten but we like to be early.

Skip car ride

At school I meet up with Nicole, Katie, and Andrea we talked for a bit then headed to our classes.

Skip to science

"Today we will be stating a project I have put you into groups a of two and you will be working with your partner to create a poster on the cell functions. Patrick you are with Faith, West you are with Riley, Amy (that's me) you are with umm Amy you are with Ethan......(he kept saying groups) I looked and Ethan and he gave me a dumb ass smirk. Out of 27 people in this class and I get Ethan, I mean sure I liked him and he was hot but I don't think he would ever like me.

Ethan's POV

Yes we are partners. Finally I can spend more time with Amy outside of the bedroom.😏 I think she is so beautiful and I want to ask her out but I don't think she would ever like me.

Amy's POV

Ethan and I talked all class about our what our poster was going to look like I told him that Thursday after school he could come to my place and we could work on it.