Chapter Sixty

I woke up at 8:00 to meet with Gray. Ethan was still sleeping. I did my hair and makeup then got dressed in some jeans and a t-shirt. I wrote a note for Ethan and left it on my pillow. It said...

Hey babe I went out to get breakfast. I'll be back soon. Xoxo <3

I grabbed my coat, keys, and wallet and drove to the coffee shop. I order a coffee and sat at a table waiting for Grayson. He showed up a few minutes after me. He sat down worried. "Hey Amy what's up" he asked. "Ok so I've been feeling really bad lately. Ethan is such a great dad and fiancé but I feel like he never gets time to do what he wants to do. So... I wanted you to help me plan a day just for Ethan. It will be a day with you and some friends of his you but I want it to be special" I said. Grayson nodded his head "I have some ideas" he said. "Perfect" I smiled. "Maybe we could meet at the warehouse later today. I could try to get some info out of him about his 'perfect day'" Grayson said and made quotations with his hands. "Sounds good" I said. "Okay I'll text ethan later and ask him to hang out at the warehouse" he said. After we had chatted for a bit I left to pick up breakfast for us. I stopped at Starbucks and got food. When I got back home Ethan was still sleeping and so were the boys. I brought him his food in our bed. "E. Babe wake up I brought you food" I said. He slowly woke up. "Thanks babe" he said while sitting up. I kissed him then went to check on the boys. I opened the door slowly to see two beautiful baby boys sleeping so peaceful. I smiled while admiring our creations. A few tears ran down my cheeks. Our babies were growing up. Ethan walked into the room. "Babe what's wrong" he asked wrapping his hands around my waist. I wrapped my arms around and he pulled me in for a tighter hug. "E... they are growing up. Pretty soon they won't need us. They won't need hugs or snuggles. They will grow up and move out and we will be lonely" I said crying. "Babe it's okay they still have their whole lives ahead of them. I mean they are only two months old" he said. "Babe, I'm sorry..." I said. "Sorry for what" he asked confused. "I got my period last night and I can't control my moods and I..." I said by was cut off my ethan kissing me. "You're Perfect. You are the most perfect person I know. It's not you it's your hormones. Don't ever apologize for that. Look at these two beautiful baby boys right in front of us. They wouldn't be possible without your period so I have to give you credit you put up with a lot of s*it to have our kids" he said which made me stop crying and smile. "But with that being said I need to run out and get a few things" he said. "Babe please can't you do it later. Can't you just stay and cuddle for a little?...please babe" I said. "Sorry baby. I need to get them right now" he said. I gave him a kiss as he walked out of our house. Ethan came home just under a hour later with a bag of candy and some tampons. He lifted me up off the couch carrying me down the hall to our room and laid me on our bed and cuddled me. We ate candy and watched movies all day while he rubbed my back and kissed my neck. Every time one of the twins would start crying he would take care of it. I truly loved him. He was always there for me and I couldn't wait to for him to go to the warehouse with Grayson. His day would be perfect just like him.

Ethan's POV

I was changing Kaleb's diaper when I got a text from Grayson.

Gray🤪: hey bro can you meet me at the warehouse later tonight.
Me: sure. Is everything okay?
Gray🤪: yah I just want a workout buddy and I need to talk to you
Me: ok man see you later maybe 7:00
Gray🤪: k bro see you later

When I finished changing Kaleb I went to mine and Amy's room. "Hey babe in like a hour I'm gonna go to the warehouse with Gray" I said while changing into shorts and a muscle tee. "Okay babe" she said not taking her eyes off her phone. When I was dressed I hovered over her planting kisses all over her neck and lips. "E" she said. "Yah" I said looking into her perfectly hazel eyes. "I love you" she said. "I love you too" I said pulling her into a hug. We cuddled for a bit before I had to go. "Bye babe" I said kissing her and grabbing my water and keys from the counter. I drove to the warehouse. When I got there Grayson was on the skateboard ramp. He rushed over to me. "Hey bro" he said pulling me into a hug. "Hey what's up" I asked. "Nothing just wanted to hang. How are the boys" he asked. "Good" I said and put my stuff down. We talked while we worked out. About an hour later we wrapped up. I brought a change of close to the warehouse so I could shower there. "Hey Gray I'm gonna go shower I'll be back" I said. He nodded his head. When I was done I walked out in my grey 4ou sweat pants. We talked about ideas for the next video and other stuff. "Hey E" he said. "Yah" I responded. "What do you think you perfect day would be. Like if you could do whatever you wanted all day what would you do" he asked. "Umm... i don't know maybe go surfing. Chill at the beach. Eat pizza. Why?" I said. "Just wondering" he said.

Grayson's POV

Me: hey Ethan's perfect day= surfing, beach, and pizza☺️
Amy: thanks Gray... I kinda had a feeling he would say those thing 😘💙😂

Ethan's  POV

It was almost two in the morning. Grayson and I filmed a video for Tuesday while we were at the warehouse. "Hey gray I'm gonna head out. I don't want to leave Amy alone with the boys all night" I said packing up my stuff. "Yah I think I'm gonna head out too" he said gathering his stuff. We both walked out together. "See you later" we said at the same time. I hopped into my car and drove home. I phone Amy before I left. "Hey babe" I said once she answered "Hey E where are you" she asked. She sounded a little stressed. "Babe is everything ok" I asked. "No not really" she said said. "Ok I'm almost home then we'll talk about it" I said. I quickly stopped to pick up some flowers and he favourite drink. I was home in ten minutes. I rushed up stairs to see to our apartment. I walked down the hall to our room. Amy was sitting in our bed crying. I rushed towards her "baby what's wrong" I asked. "I don't know E. I just feel like crying and I want you to hold me but I don't want to..." I cut her of by kissing her. "These are for you" I said giving her the flowers and the drink. I wrapped my arms around her while she controlled her breathing. "I love you" I said brushing my hands through her hair. She kissed my jaw and I went back to planting kisses on her shoulders until she fell asleep.