Chapter Fifty-Eight

Ok I'm thinking about just skipping to the boys birthday and then the wedding. What are your guys thoughts???

Tomorrow Ethan and I had to meet with our wedding planner. We were going to a cafe to discuss dates when we want to go cake testing and stuff like that. Camron and Grayson were going to watch them tomorrow while we did that. Which mean I needed to pump brest milk. Ethan was putting the boys to bed while I sat on the couch pumping the milk. I put the bags of milk in the fridge so they were ready for tomorrow. I grabbed the diaper bag and went quietly into the twins room. I packed diapers, wipes, clothes, receiving blankets, then I went into the kitchen and put four empty bottles in the side pocket. After I was done packing the boys for tomorrow I turned off the kitchen lights and got into my sweats. I went on my phone while I waited for Ethan to come to our room. He came in ten minutes later. He kissed me then got sweat pants on as well. We laid in bed talking about tomorrow. "I can't wait until it's official" Ethan said. I laid on my stomach tracing circles on his muscular chest. "Me too" I said and rested my head on his chest. He started playing with my hair and I fell asleep.

Skip through the night (usual tend to twins stuff)

We had to meet the wedding planner at a coffee shop that was half an hour from our house. Which meant we needed to leave a hour before so we could drop off the boys with Camron and Grayson.  I woke up at 8:30 so I could get ready. I hopped in the shower. It was so quiet in the house no one was up yet. When I was done I let my hair air dry while I got dressed and did my makeup. I put on black leggings with mesh going down the leg, a tight fitted white crop top, a long medium blue cardigan, and black and white Nike's. I did simple makeup then cured my hair and threw half of it up. As I was finishing my hair Ethan woke up. He laid in bed but I could see him from our bathroom mirror. "Morning babe" he said still laying in bed. I finished my hair and walked over to give him a kiss. "Morning" I said smiling and giving a few quick pecks. "What is this tease Ethan" he said sitting up and grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him. "Maybe" I said and gave him one last peck before walking out of our room to make breakfast. "Babe" he said getting up and chasing me. I ran into the kitchen where I was cornered. He grabbed my waist and pulled my into a passionate kiss. He lifted me up and sat me on the counter. I teased him some more by slightly brushing over his penis. He kissed my neck leaving a trail of hickeys. A faint cry came though the monitor. We both sighed. I hopped off the counter and we both walked into the twins room. We did the usual routine I feed them he changes them. Once they had clean diapers and were feed Ethan called me in to pick out there outfits. Connor wore a red onesie with black sweat pants. Kaleb wore a blue onesie with black sweat pants. We let them sleep a little longer so we could make breakfast. Ethan made me waffles and tea. "Thanks babe" I said as he put my plate in front of me. "You're welcome" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek. We ate our waffles then got the boys in there car seats. I grabbed the milk from the fridge and the diaper bag Ethan carried one car seat in each hand. We got to Lisa and Sean's house (where Camron and Grayson were staying). I grabbed the diaper bag and Ethan grabbed one car seat and Grayson came out and grabbed the other. "Hey Amy" he said giving me a hug then grabbing the car seat. "Hi gray. What's up" I said. "Nothing really" he said and we walked towards to house. When we got in Cam came down the stairs and gave Ethan and I a hug. Camron and I went to the kitchen with the diaper bag so I could explain everything to her. "Okay first of all this is there milk. It need to stay in the fridge. To heat it up you put it in a glass cup and put it in the microwave for 35 seconds. Make sure you test it before you give it to them" I said and continued to tell her everything else. Ten minutes later we said goodbye to our babies. This was the first time I would be without them for a whole day. It took ethan and I forty minutes to get to the coffee shop where we were meeting the wedding planner.

Skip car ride

"Hi" you must be Amy. A woman said shaking my hand. "I'm Jennifer" she said and shook Ethan's hand. We sat down at a table. Ethan and I on one side and Jennifer across from us. She pulled out a new binder with samples, dividers and other stuff inside. She also brought out pens and a note book. We went over dates to do cake testing and other dates to look at place to hold the wedding stuff like that.

Cake testing-July 12th at 1:40
Flower viewing- May 5th 3:00
Look at banquet rooms-June 27th (all day)
Find a outdoor area-June 3rd (most of the day)
Dress fitting- April 4th 11:00
Suit fitting- April 4th 4:30
Pick Centre pieces- April 15th 2:00
Pick layout of the tables- April 15th 2:00
Meet with makeup artist- May 10th 10:30
Meet with Lisa for hair-May 11th 1:00
Order Aisle runner- (no set date)
Find twins suits- (no set date)
(Let me know if I forgot other things that need to be planed)

Ethan and I already decided we wanted a outdoor wedding and then where the tables and stuff were would be under a big tent. Our wedding wasn't going to be for another year because we wanted to get married the day ethan and I first meet. May 17th. I remember it like it was yesterday. John Bakers Party. We wrapped up with her she said she would text me all the dates we went over and that the day before we had they she would text me and remind me. After we were done we went to pick up the boys.

Skip car ride

Ethan opens the front door and we walked in. Camron walked into the front foyer with Connor in her hands. "Oh my baby I missed you so much" I said taking him from her hands and snuggling him. "How were they I asked putting him in his car seat. "Good. Kaleb just had a blow out so I sent Grayson to deal with that" she said. I smiled. "E can you go help him I have a felling that if you don't there will be a bigger mess" I said with a smile. Ethan walked up stairs to find Grayson. "OMG Gray" is all me and Cam herd come from the room ethan walked in. We both laughed. While they took care of that Camron helped me pack up the diaper bag. We chatted a bit until Grayson and Ethan came into the kitchen with Kaleb. Ethan kissed me cheek while Grayson handed me Kaleb in discussed. "Was it that bad" I asked with a smirk. "It wasn't that bad but gray sucks at changing diapers" Ethan said. Camron and I laughed. We talked for a bit then we went home. We put the boys in their cribs then ordered food because neither of us wanted to cook tonight. We sat on the couch watching a movie and eating pizza.