Chapter Thirty-Seven

It's been about a week since the baby shower. The boys room was almost finished, there was still a few more things I wanted to get but I was happy with it so far. I woke up at 6:50 ish and got in the shower. It was cold in Jersey so I put on a pair of black tights with grey boots and a grey long sleeve to match my boots. I did my everyday makeup then put my hair in a high messy bun. Ethan was still sleeping but we didn't have to leave until 9:30 so I was going to wake him up in thirty minutes once I was done making breakfast. I made pancakes and bacon so he would be as grouchy to get out of bed. Once it was done I put our food onto plates and went to wake him up. I sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed his back. "Eth wake up. We have to leave in a hour" I said kissing his cheek. He opened his eyes and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back. "hurry up" I said hopping off the bed "Breakfast is ready" I said before walking out of the room. He decided to eat first so his food wouldn't be cold. Once Ethan and I were both ready we put on our coats. Ethan put on his beanie and it reminded me that I forgot to grab my black infinity scarf. I went to our room to get it before we left. I put it on, zipped up my jacket and grabbed my purses. The drive was long because we got stuck in traffic. Thank god I wasn't driving because when I drive in traffic I get pissed of. I just sat through it on my phone while Ethan drove. We got to the doctors fifteen minutes early so set op the camera on the dashboard. "Good morning guys" we said at the same time. "Today we are at the doctors again for our fifth ultrasound" I said excitedly. Ethan and I jammed out in the car for ten minutes before walking in. I recorded Ethan signing me in. He turned around to walk towards me and smiled. He said down and we waited for my name to bed called. "Amy Harper" the doctor called. Ethan and I stood up and followed her to the room. I took off my jacket and scarf, and I lifted my shirt. She put on the cold gel the coldness quickly went away. Ethan held my hand as we watched the screen. "Here is baby A and here is baby B." She smiled. "Would you guys like a printed copy" she asked. "Yes please" we both said at the same time. Once we had gotten the print out and booked the next appointment for November 28 we went to a small cafe. I got a green tea and Ethan got a coffee. We talked about  getting Halloween costumes since my parents were in the Bahamas and we were handing out candy at their house. We came up with the idea to get skeleton long sleeve shirts and mine would have to baby skeletons at the bottom going over top of my bump. Once we finished our drinks we drove to the Halloween store and got the shirts.

 Once we finished our drinks we drove to the Halloween store and got the shirts

They ended up looking like this but instead of t-shirts they were long sleeves. I loved them and I was definitely taking photos with Ethan in them and posting them on Instagram. After we got the shirt we drove back to the house. As we were driving I pulled out the vlog camera. "Okay Ethan and I just got the best Halloween costumes ever. You guys will definitely want to see tomorrow's video and I will definitely be posting tomorrow night on my Instagram so go check that out" I said. Ethan and I jammed out yet again in the car on the way home. We always put on throwback songs from Family channel movies we used to watch. Today it was Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus songs. "You get the best of both worlds" Ethan sang as I recorded him. I just laughed. When we got home I checked my email. "S*it" I said quietly as I scrolled through on my computer. Ethan heard me and came over to see what was wrong. "What's up babe" he said wrapping his arms around my neck from behind the chair I was sitting on. "Oh nothing" I said seeing as how it wasn't even that big of a deal. He didn't respond he just moved my hair from the left side of my neck and started leaving soft pecks down my neck. I stood up from my chair and faced him he kissed me on the lips. I don't really feel up to having sex right now so I just gave him a few pecs before sitting back down. "That's all I get" he said jokingly. I turned my head and gave him a smirk. He walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and sat down beside me putting me hand on my thigh. "Babe I have a great idea" he said with a smile. "...what.." I said questioning if I wanted to know. "Tonight we should make pizza" he said excitedly. I smiled and nodded my head in approval of his great idea. At 5:00 he started to make the pizza dough. When the dough was done Ethan was trying to teach me how to toss it in the air. "Babe, throw and twist then catch it with both hand" he said smiling and demonstrating. "Eth face it theses pizzas have no hope" I said laughing. "I believe in our pizza making abilities" he said continuing to toss the dough. Once the pizza dough was tossed and on a pizza pan we put tomato sauce, cheese, pepperoni and pineapple on it and put them in the oven. When they were done we let them cool for 10 minuets and then ate. After dinner I edited the vlog for tomorrow and Ethan was FaceTiming Grayson. Once I finished editing the vlog I threw on some sweatpants and a sports bra  and tied my hair in a messy ponytail. Ethan and I made cupcakes and we were going to icing them tomorrow for Halloween and drop them off at his mom's house on the way to my parents house. After baking we both were really tired it was 2:30 in the morning so we both cuddled up in bed and fell asleep.