Chapter Sevnty-Five

Book request?

December 18th

Well I woke up at 4:40 ish because our little angel decided she didn't want to stay still anymore. She was kicking and it wasn't just a few kicks it lasted a while. I couldn't lay down anymore. I rolled out of bed around 5:00. Ethan woke up and grabbed my hand. "Babe what's wrong" he asked keeping his eyes closed. "Your beautiful daughter decided she didn't want to sleep anymore" I said tiredly. "How come when our kids are bad they are only mine" he said with a tired laugh. "Can we cuddle" I asked. He nodded his head and pulled me back into bed. He pulled me close to him and put his hand on my stomach rubbing it back and forth. I think our baby with definitely be a daddy's girl. Every time she kicks and Ethan puts his hand on my stomach she stops but I can still feel he brush the area where his hand is. I fell asleep shortly after I laid back down only to be waken up a few hours later by the boys. Ethan and I were still in bed sleeping but Connor and Kaleb decided that it was time for us to get up. So they came into our room and jumped on our bed. I woke up and so did Ethan. He quickly to up and took the boys with him so I could sleep. I could hear them walk down the stairs and start to make breakfast. I fell asleep to pans and bowls being taken from the cupboards. I was waken up for the third and final time by my three beautiful boy bringing me breakfast. "Mommy" the both said and planted small kisses all over my cheeks. I opened my eyes and rested my back on the headboard of our bed. I gave them both a hug and a kiss on my cheek. "Where's Daddy" I asked. The both dragged me down the stairs to the kitchen island where Ethan and made breakfast for all of us. "Morning baby" I said and kissed his cheek. "Morning beautiful" he said kissed me back. Both the boys had already started to eat so Ethan and I both sat down and started to eat as well. "What do you want to do today" Ethan asked. "Well I wanted to take the boys to see Santa today" I said and smiled at Connor and Kaleb. They both smiled. After breakfast I had a quick shower then got dressed. (Amy's outfit⬇️)

After I got dressed I did my makeup and hair

After I got dressed I did my makeup and hair. Today I keep my hair simple and just put it in a ponytail that was in the middle of my head. After I was dressed I got the boys dressed and let me tell you they looked absolutely adorable. (Connor and Kaleb's outfits⬇️)

While I got the boys ready Ethan had a shower and got ready

While I got the boys ready Ethan had a shower and got ready. (Ethan's outfit⬇️)

After Ethan was dressed and his hair was done he did the boys hair

After Ethan was dressed and his hair was done he did the boys hair. I loved watching him do the boys hair it was so cute. Today turned into a tickle fight. It made me smile. I had to take a picture of my beautiful babies and their sexy daddy. (😏) Once we were all ready it was around 1:30 we got the boys into their car seats. Ethan was driving and of course we had to start the vlog. "Good morning guys" Ethan and I said at the same time. I smiled at him and he held my hand. "So today is a very exciting day because Connor and Kaleb are going to get their pictures with Santa" I said smiling and turning took look at them. "Are you boys excited" I asked. "Yeah" The said in unison. Ethan and I both smiled he lifted my hand and kissed it three times. "I love you" I said kissing his cheek as he stopped at the red light. "I love you more" he said and kissed me lips.

Skip the drive

When we got their I carried Connor on my left hip and Ethan carried Kaleb. Ethan also held the vlog camera so we could vlog. "Okay so we just got to the mall and we are walking to the front right now" Ethan said. We walked in and there was a group of girls who ran up to him. "Ethan can we have a picture" the asked and started touching his shoulders. "Yah sure" he said and gave me Kaleb. The girls gave me their phone so I could take the pictures. We went to get in line but it took almost half an hour because girls kept stopping Ethan for a picture. I didn't want to be rude because he has fans and they all want photos, but it pisses me off how we keep getting stopped every two minutes. The boys were getting tired and wanted to see Santa. "E I'm going to take them" I said walking away holding their hands. "Wait babe" he said jogging after me. He picked up Connor and I picked up Kaleb and we walked to get their photo. Just as the boys were about to sit on Santa's lap girls came up to him yet again. I rolled my eyes. "Ethan can we have a picture" they said flirtatiously. "Sorry guys can I do it in five minutes my kids are just about to get their photos taken" he said. I smiled because I thought he was going to miss it. "Yah definitely" they said and waited for us to be done. We sat the boys on his lap one on each leg. The lady took the pictures as Santa asked the boys "what would you boys like for Christmas". (An IPhone and it better be the 6 fatty😂) "cars" they both said happily. I smiled while Ethan vlogged it. "Okay boys let's go" I said. Ethan picked them both up so I could get the pictures. "Thank you" I said to the picture girl. "Have a good day" she said. "You too" Ethan and I both said. Once we left the area the girls came back up. Ethan of course took a photo with them because he's too nice to say no. I just walked with the boys back to the car. I wanted him to focus on his family. Our family. Our precious babies. I started to overthink having another baby. I was almost at the car. I could see Ethan walking out of the mall. I put the boys in their car seats. I was almost done putting Kaleb in when he got to the car. I finished putting Kaleb in and tried to push passed him. I was mad at him. He trapped me against the car putting both his hands blocking me. "Babe what's wrong" he asked. "Nothing I'm fine" I said not looking into his eyes. "Bull s*it" he said. I smiled. "What's actually wrong" he said and held both my hands. "I'm mad at you. I know you have fans and you too nice to say no to taking pictures but we came here to get the boys photos. I want you to focus on us. Our family. Our babies" I said looking into his eyes. "Baby I'm sorry I know we came to take pictures for the boys but I can't just tell the fans no. They might never see me again the least I can give them is a picture" he said. "I know I'm sorry" I said. "What else is wrong" he said letting go of my hands. "What do you mean" I said. "Somethings on your mind" he said grabbing my hands again. "...I was thinking about the baby" I said looking at the ground. "What about the baby" he asked. "... I was just overthink our decision. What if she doesn't like us? What if we can't give her enough attention? What if..." I was cut off by his lips attaching to mine. "You're overthinking this" he said. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a hug. He kissed my neck. After a few minutes we got into the car and went back home. My hormones have been all over the place today. I felt bad because I took it out on Ethan and the fans at the mall. I apologized on twitter later that night.

@amydolan -Hey if you were at the mall today and wanted to take photos with E I just wanted to say sorry if noticed anything rude that I did. Hormones😁🤦🏼‍♀️ anyways I just wanted to say sorry and I love you all😘❤️

Does anyone remember the day Ethan and Amy got married, and the twins birthday 😂 (I think the twins birthday was on Jan 2nd but I'm not sure)