Chapter Seven

At the beach-8:00

Ethan got to the beach five minutes after 8:00 and we found a big piece of drift wood to sit on. We talked about school, friends, life plans and goals. It was a good night but I was dreading the whole reason I brought Ethan here. Out of nowhere he asks if I was to go swimming.
"I didn't bring a swimsuit" I reply
"Who said you needed one, aren't you wearing a bra?"
"Yah but...."
"But what, lets go. Come on it will be fun"

I answer his question by removing my clothes leaving me in my bra and thong. He looks me up and down and a smirk grows on his face.

"What?" I ask
"Nothing you're just beautiful"

I begin to blush. Did Ethan just call me beautiful? I start walking towards the water when Ethan picks me up. I start screaming.

"Eth put me down, I'm serious" I say in a non serious tone.

He doesn't listen he just laughs and before I could blink we were in the water. He grabs my waist and pulls me in for a kiss. We keep kissing but I can't stop thinking about the pregnancy test. Do I tell him yet? Once the kiss is broken he looks deeply into my eyes and ask me one question that has six words that made everything easier.

AMY WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND

I couldn't help but smile. I kissed him passionately, he broke the kiss by saying

"I guess that's a yes"

I nod my head and kiss his cheek. Once we go back to our clothes i tried to grab my towel out of my bag but the test were rapped in my towel. I tried to play it cool but he had seen them fall out of my bag.

"Babe what was that" he asks
"Don't worry about it right now, I just wanna focus on being with you" I said giving him a quick peck.
"Okay" he says

I can tell he knows something is up but I couldn't tell him now. I'll tell him next week once I'm 100% sure. Earlier today I phoned and booked an appointment to make sure the test were right and too see if I can get a photo of the baby. I wanted to tell Ethan in a special way. 💖