Big meaty beginning.

It was a warm Saturday in Florida. A perfect day to do some gardening like a true woman. You had just moved into your new neighborhood. It seemed pretty boring, you hoped you'd find some excitement. You sighed and began walking towards the tool shed. You got your womanly bright pink spade and began to dig some holes for your roses. With your headphones in, you soon found the time was passing in your own little world. Little did you know a wild experience was about to begin.

~ TIME SKIP ~

Reviewbrah ran a big meaty hand-claw through his luscious locks, skin shimmering glittery in the sunlight. He had been watching you for a while, wondering where you got such lovely red roses. He had been waiting on his porch for his package to arrive. It had gotten pretty late with no sign of it arriving, so he thought he'd go introduce himself like a true gentleman. He whacked on his studded fedora and walked over.

 ~JOHN POV~

"W-well, hello there. My names John.." I began, my breathing growing heavier. I straightened my studded fedora. She couldn't hear me with her headphones in. I felt too rude to disturb her, digging in the mud like a savage caveman. Hm, I noticed her front door was left open and wondered if the package had been left inside. "..Hello?" ...No response. With her back turned, I snuck inside her house slowly, hoping no-one had noticed... I couldn't wait to go inside and rummage through her belongings, like a crazy homeless man desperately searching the bins for a midnight snack.