(5) An Inspirational Inner Monologue- ft. Stiles Stilinski

(A/N: Gifs above to represent me [sarcastically] congratulating myself on ACTUALLY getting another chapter up— huzzah!)

Stiles woke up on the floor of a train station.

For the most part, he was confused; it's hard not to be when you are thrown back into a life that you haven't been in for almost two decades. Sure, the memories of his life in Beacon Hills were still fresh since he basically just watched a slideshow of them, but Stiles still found it incredibly odd to be in a life where he was no longer considered Thomas. It was odd to be in a world where Thomas didn't even exist.

But wait, Stiles wasn't sure if he was even on his Earth yet. He remembered Ramahila saying something about how Sunyata had looked differently the last time he was there; it looked like a train station.

That was confusing too because he thought touching the Nemeton would return him to Beacon Hills, but really, all it did was change his perception of Sunyata.

Stiles felt like an idiot for not realizing sooner that the Nemeton wasn't a real portal to Beacon Hills. Hell, it wasn't even the real Nemeton. He quickly realized that the Nemeton was just how his brain figuratively shifted his point of view, his perception, of Sunyata. He knew there had to be more to it than that but Stiles didn't exactly feel the urge to try and figure out the intricate inner workings of the in between realm.

Stiles sat up and immediately recognized people. But not just any people; people from Beacon Hills. He saw his peers he knew and neighbors and that rude lunch lady that hated his guts since freshman year. He felt the urge to laugh but he stifled it since it would probably make him seem crazy.

After getting to his feet, Stiles noticed that he wore a flannel with a dark shirt and dark pants. How long had it been since he dressed like this?

That wasn't important. Right then, the only thing that mattered was getting back to Beacon Hills.

Stiles looked up to the schedule board in front of him and tried to think. Suddenly, a wind came from somewhere and a ticket shifted by his foot. He would have picked it up but before he could, Stiles heard something.