Extended Summary

The Ghost Riders took Stiles, wiping everyone's memories of him. While the Pack fight to get back their forgotten loved ones, Stiles stands in the train station with a ticket in his hand that reads 'The Flare'.

   When he gets on his train, Stiles' memories are wiped and he relives his life in an alternative universe on a post-apocalyptic earth.

   While the Pack only experienced a few months with Stiles missing from their lives, Stiles lives a life where his name is Thomas and spends every day fighting to survive with his friends.

   What happens when the Pack defeats the Ghost Riders and Thomas returns to his life as Stiles? Will he be able to live like nothing happened or will his two worlds collide?

On the other side of the country, a young girl faces the mistakes of her past, as well as the mystery of her heritage. She must navigate a world of supernatural along with her supposedly lycanthrope best friend. Desalting with trauma while also trying to plan her future, Abigail must ask herself a very important question: after everything she's done and faced, what sort of life will she choose to lead?

Meanwhile, war bubbles under the surface throughout the world, bringing about a conflict that some fear while others hunger for; who will survive—humanity or the supernatural?

Extra info:
• NO STYDIA, STEREK, NEWTMAS, OR SCILES
• POSSIBLE STILESXTERESA (PROBABLE)
• staged after season 6a with major changes in that season's plot (canon all before that season- I just changed it so that Lydia has a different love interest than Stiles *cough* MARRISH *cough*)
• staged after Death Cure (follows movies but has  aspects brought in from the books, like the telepathic link and Brenda's double agent role.)
• Stiles/Thomas will have all their memories from BOTH lives
• Takes place in (mostly) the Teen Wolf universe
02•02•18