"Me too."

"Hey don't you have a match on Monday in Seattle?" I asked him.

"Yeah I have to fly out tomorrow. I'm going to miss you and violet."

"We'll miss you too but you should start packing you're things since you'll be on the road."

I temporarily retired from wrestling in 2001 so Violet could live a normal life as a kid. I'm planning on returning to the ring soon though I would love to go against Molly Holly.

*knock knock*

"I got it." I said getting up.

I open the door and see my dad standing there with a bag in his hand. "If you wanna know what's in it call down the munchkin."

I sighed my curiosity got the best of me. "Violet! Paw paw is here and he has something for you!" I looked at Shawn. "Come here lazy bones."

He groaned. "But you know laziness is my super power."

Violet hurried down the stairs. She hugged my dad as she came over to him. "So where is my present?"

"It's outside honey. Go look." She ran outside full of excitement.

"So what's in the bag?" I asked.

"I got you guys a Xbox. That way when you can a break from the little one you two can play it." He pulled out the box and handed it to me. "Careful now it's heavy." He dug into the bag again. "There's also some Xbox games in here. I don't know what y'all play but I asked the lady at the store and she picked them out."

"Thanks dad. You didn't have to do this."

"I know but I wanted to. Now you wanna see what I got her?"

"You know I do." I set down the things he had given me and went outside with my dad and Shawn.

"Paw paw I love it!" She said jumping around. He got her a power wheels Barbie jeep.

"I knew you would princess

"I knew you would princess."

"Mommy do you want to ride with me?" She asked looking at me with her big blue-green eyes.

"Why doesn't daddy get to ride?" Shawn asked.

"You're too tall and mommy is short."

"Ha ha. See my height does come in handy." I taunted him. My dad chuckles.

"Well so does mine at least I can ride all the rides instead of being stuck riding the kiddy rides."

"Hey don't make fun of mommy cause she's short." Violet pitched in.

"Fine."

"Let's take a ride kiddo." I told her and I climbed into the jeep. I felt like a giant. My feet had room but my legs where squished but I kept my discomfort to myself.

She drove all across the yard. Then let me out after what felt like 10 minutes. My legs can finally breathe.

"Thanks again dad."

"Don't mention it. Well I should be going now I have a doctor's appointment."

"What for?" I asked him curiously.

"Well as you can tell I'm getting old. Things happen to your body as you get older. Luckily I'm just getting a checkup."

"See you later alligator." He said.

"After while crocodile." I said.

"Since when do you say that?" Shawn asked as my dad left.

"I picked it up in Louisiana a couple of years ago. It's just a saying they tell people when they say bye and I told my dad about it so now we say it."

"Right.."

"I'm going inside now." I said leaving him outside.

"Violet?"

"Yes daddy?"

"It's time to come inside."

This was the last chapter. The sequel will be up soon.

I had to include Violet as a small child. I couldn't help myself. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the book and chapter.

I'm not sure as of when I publishing the sequel so just bare with me.