The Phone Call

Shawn's POV

I can't believe she just kicked me in the gut! I mean I deserved it but goddamn that actually hurt. Hunter is trying to help me up because I fell straight on my ass.

"Yeah they are right here. Guys its Vince and he doesn't sound too happy." She says covering the speaker with her hand.

"Here let me talk to him." Hunter says while putting Shawn on the couch.

I whispered "Why the hell did you kick me? I was lying when I said I told him."

Aria whispered back "I'm not sorry you still told him I was ticklish but that's ok I will find out something about you eventually."

Hunter hung up the phone "Vince actually wasn't angry with us he explained how Stone Cold used the stunner move on him. Anyways he says Aria can join DX if she wins against Sable because having two heel divas is 'making him more money'."

Aria's POV

I told myself that I had to beat Sable even if I only had one month to prepare I could do this. I won't let my feelings towards Shawn interfere with joining DX. I mean these guys only actually knew me maybe a couple of hours and already treat me like family and that's more than I could ever ask for. "Alright bitches I'm gonna beat Sable's ass and you are gonna help too Hunter.

"Wait what? I thought Shawn was supposed to teach you everything you need to know?"

"He is but I'd rather have you there too. You guys are better when you're by each others side."

"I will think about it."

"Yay!" I said like an overly excited child.

"I never said yes." He crossed his arms.

"Oh c'mon please Hunter?!?" I gave my best puppy dog eyes.

"Alright fine."

Hunter goes to bed while Me and Shawn wait until we know he's knocked out then we go drawing on Hunter's face.

The next morning

"Hey Hunter um you have something on your face." I tried not to laugh while waking up Shawn.

"Shawn he's going to check the mirror now wake up lazy ass." He groaned but then realizes watching Hunter's rampage was better than sleep.

"I know you both did this so who's idea was it?"

Me and Shawn look at each other and back a him. "It was his/her idea" we said in unison.

"Hey! It was not my idea you liar."

Shawn's POV

"Thanks Aria." I said crossing my arms.

***

Since me and Aria skipped training 2 days in a row thanks to that asshole Edge she said she would find Hunter and make him come with since she wanted to try to learn from him too. I can't just say no to her she looks up to me. But something tells me that's not the only reason I can't tell her no.