Introduction

**The year is 1997**

Name: Aria Renee Drake

Ring name: AJ

Age: 23

Height: 5'3

Description: Brown and blue hair and brown eyes. Doesn't like seeing people sad. Enjoys longs walks in the park and spending time her best friend Kat Valentine. Loves all animals. Shawn Michaels is her idol and her crush. Loves the faction DX.

----

Hi I am Aria. I'm moving to San Antonio, Texas. I am actually pretty excited which I'm usually never excited about moving but this time I'm moving to the actual city where my possible future job is going to be. I turned in my resume through the mail with my number on it. All I can do now is hope I get a call back.

* A week later *

Turns out I got the job. All I had to do was find Mr. McMahon's office which is great because I have no clue as of where that is in this huge building.

I see a guy dressed in pink and black just end a call and tap him on the shoulder.

He turns around and looks down to me

"Um excuse me do you know where Vince's office is?"

"Yeah its right down there first door to your right." He points down the hall.

"Thanks. I'm Aria by the way."

"Nice meeting you Aria I'm Bret Hart"

I finally made it to his office. I take a deep breath and knock before entering.

"Hello young lady. You must be Aria. Please have a seat." I did as told. "So Mrs. Drake you want to be a Diva am I correct?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. We need more female talent around here." He hands me a small script. "I don't care if you do you're own thing but you need to at least see what your character is like."

"Ok. When do I start wrestling?"

"After 2 months of training unless you do really well. I will be checking with your trainer."

"Who will that be?"

"Shawn Michaels. He's the best athlete I have right now."

I nodded. I have seen him wrestle alot. Being honest I have a little crush on him. "Ok cool."

I get up to leave but Vince starts talking again. "Oh an your training starts tomorrow."

I walk towards the door and turn the knob. "Good Luck Aria " Gosh. When will he stop talking.

"Don't need it Vince."

I walked out of the room relieved. I don't have to listen to him anymore.

I read my script as I walk down an empty hallway. Which apparently wasn't completely empty because I bumped into someone along the way and fell on my ass.

"I'm so sorry are you ok?" A voice I recognized asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. I should've been paying more attention." I grabbed my script from the ground.

I looked up and almost flipped my shit. I know why I recognized that voice. It belonged to Shawn Michaels. What a coincidence.

"Here let me help you up." He offered.

I accepted and extended my hand for him to grab. Now standing up I dust myself off a little. "I'm Aria." I said looking back up at him.

"I'm Shawn."

"I know." I said hoping not to sound like a creep. He raised an eyebrow confused. "From watching Raw of course. I didn't mean to make that sound weird."

"Oh ok. Well Aria it was nice meeting you but I need to go to Vinny Mac's office."

(Updated)