My Dad

"Hulk Hogan is your dad?!?" Hunter says behind me.

"Yes." Me and my dad say at the same time.

I pull my dad aside and just let out my emotions.

"Dad why did you leave me and mom. You know she abused me all those years." I say sobbing.

"Honey I left your mom to come here and she was trying to hold me back and I had enough so I left.. I regret leaving you with her but I couldn't bring you on the road with me you wouldn't have been able to complete school."

"I didn't even want to go to school because I knew I would come back the next day with bruises.."

"I know baby girl but you're here now and you have these idiots as your friends." He says point to Shawn and Hunter.

"Hey.. We aren't idiots." Shawn says patting Hunters back then getting out the ring.

"Yes you are but I still love you guys." I look at them and smile.

"Ariah I need to ask you. Do you have a boyfriend?" "He says looking me in the eyes.

I signal for Shawn to come over. He grabs my hand. "Actually dad I do." I smile.

"That's great honey but I'm going to need to talk to him over there." He points to the other side of the room.

I can hear part of their conversation.

"Alright I'm going to cut to the chase. How long have you been dating my baby girl?"

"A few weeks now."

"Have you had sex with her yet?"

"Um no Sir she wants to take our relationship slow and I respect her decisions."

"Do you live together?"

"Yes we do. And Hunter lives with us. But its not like an inappropriate living condition. Me and Aria have separate beds in our room and Hunter has his own room."

"That's all I need to know for now." He shakes Shawn's hand.

They walk back to me.

"So how'd it go?" I ask my dad.

"I like him." He looks at me then back at Shawn and Hunter.

"Really!?" My eyes light up.

"Yes now come here." He hold his arms out for a hug.

"Thank you for being here."

"No problem sweet heart. But I have to go."

"Alright bye!"

"Bye!"

Shawn walks over to me. "So does he like me?"

"Yes."

"I still can't believe your dad is the legendary Hulk Hogan." Hunter says getting back in the ring.

"I didn't even recognize him because of the glasses and mustache." I say climbing the steps to get on the apron.

"You're saying he used to shave?" Hunter says chuckling.

"Yes and neither of you have any room to talk. I know you both shave."

"Touché." Hunter says going back to his training with Shawn.

"Alright your turn AJ." Hunter says as Shawn stands on the apron.

I grab Hunter and he throws me off. I do a kick up and mock Shawn. Hunter comes up behind me and I duck so I don't get hit with a clothesline and he hits Shawn off the apron.