Epilogue

2004
(Violet is 6 btw)

Aria's POV

"Mommy can I go play outside now? I finished my sandwich!" Violet exclaimed bouncing up and down.

"Don't go too far off." I said picking up her plate and setting it in the sink to soak with the other dishes.

"Okay." She smiled skipping away.

Shawn was on the couch. "So how'd it go with our little flower?"

"I let her go. Next time you are the one making her lunch." I stated going to sit next to him on the couch.

"But its so time consuming." He wined.

"You can make your own food without complaining. Why can't you make your daughters food? Are your legs broke?"

"No."

"That's what I thought."

The front door opens. "I found an elf in the front yard." I knew it was Jeff. He was the only one that didn't knock when he came over.

He was carrying Violet like Shaggy carries Scooby Doo (bridal style).

"Hey brother Nero."

"You know I don't like to be called that." He set Violet down and she ran upstairs.

"Well you're my friend so deal with it." I watched Violet. "I will be back I'm going to check on Violet." I said getting up from the couch and going up the stairs. "Violet? Baby are you ok?" I asked as I approach her room.

"Yeah mommy I'm fine." She said from her room.

I walked in and she was gathering toys. "Woah now. Put some of those back."

"Aww why?"

"Because you don't need a hand full of toys. Only grab a few not a lot."

She did as told and put a majority of them back. She left out a few barbies. "Can I bring one to Jeff?"

"Sure you can sweetie. Don't forget to pick them up when you're done or you're going to be in time out."

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Dad is calling...

I answer it. "Hey what's up?" I went downstairs.

"I was just letting you know that I am coming over soon. And that I have a gift for Violet. I think she's really going to like it."

"What'd you get her?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out."

*click* He hung up. Now its making me curious as to what he got her.

"Who was that?" Shawn asked.

"Just dad. He's coming over later." I told him putting phone back in my pocket.

I looked at Jeff and Violet. She grabbed her tiara while I wasn't looking. She is a sneaky little girl.

She put her tiara on Jeff. "I now call you prince Jeff." She said in her 'british' accent giggling.

***

"Later Jeffro." I said as he walked out of the door.

"Bye y'all." He closed the door and left.

"Why did he have to leave?" Violet asked.

"He has things to do." I said answering her question.

"Okay." She picked up her toys and went upstairs.

"I'm glad that Jeff kept her busy." Shawn said changing the channel.