Can We Start Over?

"Kat why are you here?" I ask her.

"I came to apologize for my actions. To make it up to you I came here and made sure Bret got what he deserved." She looks down at her shoes.

"You told Hunter and Chyna about the ambush?" I said looking at her.

She nods. "Can we start over?"

"I'd like that." I smile and she smiles back.

She hugs me but its quickly broken up by Bret. "What are you doing?"

"I'm hugging my best friend." She looks up at him and he slaps her.

"You bitch." I jump on him and do a hurricarana then start punching him.

Joanie pulls me off of him. I calm down and she let's me go.

Shawn grabs my hand and leads me away from him and Kat follows us. We get to the locker room and wait for the boys to change.

"Are you alright?" Joanie asks Kat with her arms crossed.

"Yeah I guess I'm just used to it."

"What do you mean used to it?" I stand up and look at Kat.

"Ever since I failed to get you and Shawn separated he's hit me.. A lot."

"Why that little fucker.." I clench my fists and Joanie motions me to sit back down.

"Don't stress over it." Joanie says walking out.

I walk out and Kat follows me. I lead the way to Vince's office.

I walk into his office pissed. "Give me a match against Bret Hart. Tonight."

"Hang on. Why exactly do you want a match against him?"

"Because he's a disgrace of a man that needs to be put in his place. Also I want the rest of DX there at ringside."

"Ok he has a match against the bogeyman later I can change it last minute."

"Thanks." I say walking out with Kat on my tail.

"Why did you do that he's going to be so mad at me."

"No he's not I'm booking you a room at the nearby hotel. And you will not tell him anything."

"Ok. And thanks for beating his ass." She said smiling.

"Well he shouldn't have slapped you."

We walk back to the locker room and the boys leave for their match against Taker and Kane.

We just sit and watch the match when its almost over we head to gorilla and meet the guys.

"Hey nice match." I said giving them a high five.

"Thanks."

"Oh I almost forgot you guys and Chyna are going to be spectators of my next match and so is Kat."

"Who's it against?" Hunter asks grabbing a water the technician handed him.

"Bret. Its a no DQ and no countout match for his championship."

"Aria do you know how dangerous that is? Besides you already have the women's championship." Shawn said looking at me with wide eyes.

"Yes which is why if anything goes wrong I have you guys plus I'm not leaving Kat alone."

"You're on in 2 minutes." The technician tells me.

"Hunter go get Chyna." I said getting ready.

I wait for Hunter and Chyna to come back but Bret walks up because he's going on first.

He cuts me a look then waits for his music to hit.