Get Out.

"Um I'll be right back." I run to the corner where Adam is watching me. "What the hell are you still watching me for?" I look behind me to make sure nobody was following me.

"I'm just checking to make sure you are alright." He says sarcastically while touching his heart.

"Yeah right." I cross my arms.

"Ok look I need to tell you something." He puts his hands in his pockets.

"Go ahead. Its probably a lie anyway."

"As you know I'm pretty close to the Hart foundation.. I heard Bret talking about you and some girl named Kat. I don't know how to tell you this without you thinking I'm liar." He sighs. "Bret said Kat is his half sister and is planning to fuck Shawn while she stays with you." He looks at the floor. "And Ariah I'm sorry for everything especially hitting you with the chair."

I accept your apology.. But I can't believe you would make up such a lie about my best friend.

As I walk back to the apartment. I think to myself. Wait a second Kat did mention a half brother. She even showed me his picture. I remember now.. His name was Bret and he had jet black hair just like that asshole that called me a whore.

I turn around with tears in my eyes. "You weren't lying.. She is his half sister. She used to tell me about him all the time.."

He pulls me in for a hug. "Hey its ok. Amy is the one that told me to warn you."

I let go. "Tell her I say thank you. Now I don't have to be friends with that bitch." I slightly smile. "I have to go I don't want the boys to worry."

I walk through the door to get a hug from Shawn. "Sheesh I was gone for like 5 minutes." I laugh putting my bag down.

"I know but I missed you." He says kissing my forehead.

I start to walk to me and Shawn's room but Hunter picks me up from behind and starts to walk over to the couch and throws me down. He starts to tickle me. "Ahh." I scream playfully while laughing.

"Don't worry I'm here to save you." Shawn says with a towel wrapped around his neck.

*knock knock*

"I'll get it." I get up and answer the door.

"HEYY!! Kat says jumping on me.

"Get out Kat." I push her off.

"Wait why?" She stands up looking sad.

"I know that Bret Hart is your half brother and about your little plan to sleep with Shawn behind my back." I say in tears.

"Ariah I would never do that to you at first I agreed because I was mad about you beating his ass. But then I realized he deserved it because he's a dick." She said hugging me.

"I want to believe you Kat but after everything we have been through together and you were planning to sleep with my boyfriend even if you say you decided not too. I can't be friends with a backstabbing bitch." I push her out the door and close it in her face.

Shawn hugs me from behind and puts his head on my shoulder. "You alright?"

"I'm fine." I'm not fine I just lost my best friend thanks to Bret.

"No you aren't. Come here." I turn around and cry in his arms.

"Why me? What did I do to deserve this?" I say sobbing.

Shawn wipes away my tears. "You didn't do anything wrong it was Bret who was wrong. He shouldn't have interfered with you and Kat's friendship."

Hunter walks in drying his hair with a towel. "What's the waterworks for?" He says still drying his hair.