☆Bonus Chapter☆

Shawn's POV

I woke up to Aria cuddling me. I think it's cute how she tried to wrap her arm around me. I look over at Hunter. He's still asleep.

I force myself to get out of bed. I stretch my arms since they are sore from last night.

I go to the bathroom and bring my bag with me. I take a few painkillers before I get in the shower.

After I take the shower and get dressed I bring my bag and set it by the bed.

"You can't keep this act going." Hunter whispers behind me which scares me.

"Shit man you can't do that."

"Be quiet you'll wake her up."

I whisper, "Alright so what am I supposed to tell her? Oh hey Aria I abuse painkillers for fun."

"You don't have to tell her I already did but before you throw a fit she understood that you need to explain everything because that's not my place."

"It wasn't your place to tell her anything. I was gonna tell her."

"When Shawn? When were you going to tell her that I had to help you out of the shower a few months ago because you couldn't walk straight? When were you going to tell her everything?"

I look down knowing he's right. When was I going to tell her about my addiction?

"I wasn't planning on telling her."

"Well you need to. She told you everything so I think it's time for you to come clean."

"Okay I will do it later."

"You're gonna do what later?" She yawns.

"Take you out for lunch."

"That's sweet and all but I'd rather just spend the day here."

"I guess that works to."

"I'm gonna get breakfast from downstairs I'll be back." She kisses my cheek then leaves.