New house

Aria's POV

Shawn had came into the dressing room and went straight for his bag. "I'm taking a shower I will be out soon if anyone else needs to take one."

"Ok." Hunter said not paying attention. We were still playing truth or dare. He was in the middle of a dare.

"C'mon Hunter just lick your big nose already." I said. The dare was he had to try to touch his nose with his tongue.

"Its not that easy and stop making fun of my nose."

"You know what they say Hunter, Laugh and the world laughs with you. Sneeze and its goodbye Texas."

Kat laughed so hard at the joke she snorted. I laughed at her and so did Hunter.

"The joke wasn't that funny Kat."

She was still laughing. "If you saw it the way I did you would be laughing too."

I just remembered the dare from earlier. "I will be back." I ran to the bathroom and leaned my ear against the door. He was still in the shower.

I opened the door and grabbed his clothes and quickly went out closing the door behind me.

Shawn was too busy singing to himself to really notice me come in anyway.

"I got em." I said putting the clothes back in his bag.

"Look at that ladies and gents. Aria here has stolen her fiances clothes." Hunter said with the most fake expression on his face.

"You dared me to do it."

"I was being sarcastic."

"So now what do you guys wanna do?" Kat said standing up.

"WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?!" Shawn shouted from the bathroom.

"Run." I said pushing past them.

They followed me to where the utility crates were and we all hid.

I heard footsteps followed by a voice. "Where are they?"

I know it was Shawn. I held my breath until he walked away. I got up from under the tarp I was hiding under.

I felt two hands grab me. "You really thought I wouldn't notice my clothes went missing?"

"Shit." I mumbled.

He threw me over his shoulder. "Oh and you two can come out to."

"Damn it." Hunter said coming out of a big chest with a loose lid.

Kat came out from behind a chest. "How did you know where we were?"

"I didn't. I saw Aria peeking out and when she revealed herself I grabbed her.

"This whole thing is Hunter's fault. He dared me to do it." I said trying to wiggle out of Shawn's arm.

"I gave you two options." He said in defense putting this back on me.

"Yeah but I wasn't giving Kat a lap dance."

"Ok children stop arguing." Shawn says tightening his grip on me.

"Can I be put down?" I ask letting my arms dangle.

"Let me think about it... No." He lead the way to the locker room.

"Please."

"Since you said please. No."

I lifted my head to look at Hunter. I flip him off.

He smirks. "When and where?"

"Never gonna happen."

"Then don't threaten me with a good time." He winks with chuckle.