The Hart's Revenge

Next Morning before Raw
Shawn's POV

I wake up and Aria's still asleep. I decide to try and make breakfast for once. I go to the fridge and I find some eggs and a pack of uncooked bacon. I grab them and put them on the counter then grab some salt and pepper. I make the scrabbled egg mixture and pour it into the pan. Then put the Bacon in another occasionally flipping it over. When it's done I leave a note in case either Hunter or Aria wake up then I go to the room and grab some clothes from my closet and head to the shower.

----

I get out the shower and get dressed. Then I brush my teeth and start on my hair. I hear a knock at the door.

"Shawn hurry up I have to pee." Aria says still knocking.

"Alright I'm almost done."

She groans and I hear her walk away.

I finish my hair and walk out the bathroom and see Aria sitting on her bed. "About time."

"Well I'm sorry some people like to make sure their hair looks good."

"Right..." she says closing the bathroom door.

I walk out of our room and sit next to Hunter who is already eating his food. "I didn't think someone could cook so well."

"Shut up and eat."

"Ooh who cooked this morning." Aria peeks out the bedroom door and walks over still wearing my shirt and her shorts.

"I did and why are you still wearing my shirt?"

"Because wearing your shirt is like wearing a night gown plus its really comfortable."

"So you're not gonna try to make her take it off again?" Hunter says stuffing his face.

"No I'm not because I am too lazy and because I'm hungry."

"Good I can wear it in peace."

"For now." I say eating my bacon.

"Oh I almost forgot to ask. Is it alright if Joanie comes over after the show tonight?" Hunter asks finishing his food.

"Yeah that's fine." I look at Aria who nods her head because she has a mouthful of food.

"Alright well I'll be getting ready for the flight." Hunter says getting up and puts his plate in the sink.

"Wait we have to fly there?" Aria says looking a little pale.

"Yeah why did you not know we have a show in Baton Rouge, Louisiana?"

"No but do we really have to fly there? Its one state over we can just drive."

"You can drive if you want to take 5 or 6 hours."

"But then I'll miss the show and my segment. Being honest I'm terrified of planes. I drove here from my old place."

"That's ok AJ we will be on the plane with you." Hunter says looking at Ariah with a smile.

"Thanks Hunter."

"No problem kid."

"Hey Ariah let's go pack early so I can get my private jet." I say putting my plate in the sink.

"You don't have to do that."

"Yes I do after all I am gonna take my shirt back."

"No you're not." She hops off the stool and runs into our room and shuts the door in my face.