Kidnapped

Shawn's POV

I typically go to work high. That's just my thing you know but today I didn't and it was so different. Aria may have found my pill bottle and took it from me. That doesn't make a difference though I still have a match later and we as in DX have a segment also but I'm still determined to give my all tonight just like any other night.

Sarge noticed my different attitude and stopped me. "So you finally put aside the pills?"

"Not exactly. Aria took them from me." I scratched the back of my neck. "I don't think I'm getting them back any time soon."

"Its a good start for you kid you're young, have a great job, and hell from what I've observed Hogan's daughter has a nice affect on you."

I spot Aria skipping over to us happily. "Speak of the devil."

"Hey fellas." She greets us with a smile.

"Hello Aria. Well I've got to go and get ready and make matches happen so I will see you two later."

After he walks out of sight I wipe his saliva off my face. "I never thought Sgt. Slobber would leave." I said picking up Aria bridal style.

She laughs. "Put me down."

"Not until we get to the locker room."

I walk through different hallways while carrying her. We get to the locker room and I put her down.

She dusts herself off. "Asshole."

"All I did was carry you and that is what I get in return?"

"Fine." She jumps to kiss my cheek. "Better?"

"Yes."

We open the door and go get ready. For our segment we have to try to invade WCW.

Aria gets a cut up DX shirt and a pair of black ripped jeans with green sneakers. I on the other hand am stuck helping her dye her hair. She wants the parts where the blue is to be green.

***

Aria just finished drying her hair. I could hear the blow dryer wasn't on anymore. She stepped out in her full attire.

"I'm ready to invade WCW."

I quickly put on my boots. Yeah I'm not done putting on my boots do you have a problem with that?

I had on a DX shirt and my DX tights with my wrestling boots. After I laced up my last boot I grabbed a stick of gum from my bag and led the way to the jeep.

I honestly don't know how thisbis going to go down but I'm kind of excited. Hunter came from behind us along with Joanie. I can't help but wonder where Kat is. Don't get me wrong I love Aria but Kat has been going through a tough time lately.

As we get to the parking lot where the jeep is I see the perky 5ft. girl in the driver's seat waving at us. Aria runs to her.

We all get in the jeep. Hunter in the passenger seat with a megaphone, Aria behind him, I'm in the middle, and Joanie is behind Kat.

Kat presses the gas pedal to the floor and we take off. "Could you slow it down a little." I said worrying about my personal safety.

We aren't far from the other Arena. In fact we are only about 15 miles away. Its perfect for an invasion.

***

The ride wasn't terrible. Hunter would yell at random people through the megaphone. Their reactions were priceless.

As of now Hunter was yelling into it with a crowd of people backing him up. The last thing I understood him say WCW Wrestling. The way he said it was 'dubba ya see dubba ya rasslin'