Training

1 week later

Shawn's POV

"Shawn you need to see Vince in his office." A technician holding a clipboard said rushing away.

"What did you do now?" Hunter chuckled.

"I don't know but I'm about to find out." I walked to Vinces office. That girl I met last week is going there too.

"Hey." She said as she knocked.

"Hey." I said back.

"Come in." Vince said from the other side of the door. We go in and I shut the door behind us. "Alright you two have a seat."

"Ok Vince I'm gonna ask straight up what the hell did I do this time?"

"Actually you haven't done anything wrong for once. But I need you to train Aria for her match against Sable."

Aria's POV

Shawn gets up and runs his hand through his hair. "Why me?"

"She's new here and I think you would be the right person to help train her. Besides that you own a wrestling academy dont you?"

"Yeah.

I just sit there awkwardly. "Um if I may ask when will we start training?" I look at Shawn who looks like he's about to have a fit then look back at Vince.

"In an hour. And Shawn be nice. You may both get out of my office."

Shawn's POV

"I don't know what it is about her Hunter but she is special."

"You say that about every girl you meet."

"Wait what time is it?

"10 minutes till 5:00 why?"

"Shit I gotta get my gear on and meet Aria at the gym!" I yell while hopping over the couch to my bag and rushing to not be late. I was just about to leave but Hunter stopped me.

"You're still in your ring gear idiot."

I sighed. "You know I'm lazy. Why'd you have to point it out?" I went to the bathroom and quickly got changed and brushed my hair then put it in a ponytail to keep it out of my face. I slipped on my DX shirt and walked out the door only to be greeted by Aria.

Aria's POV

Shawn jumped as he saw me waiting outside his dressing room "You can't just sneak up on people like that."

"To be fair I never snuck up on you I was waiting patiently because I didn't know where the gym was."

"You got me there." I lead the way and started to make conversation. "So why did you choose to work here?"

"Well i didnt like WCW and i always watch WWF so why not?"

"You know we are losing ratings though and you get paid less here."