♡ναℓєитιиє'ѕ ѕρє¢ιαℓ♡

Hello Guys! Not writing was killing me... Don't worry, it's gonna be worth the wait... I hope. Anyways, I wrote a Valentine's special and YES! I know I'm late for Valentine's but FUCK IT! Happy Valentine's Day guys!!!! Also, this is an AU, inside an AU... SO YEAH! Don't get your hopes up with this. It has nothing to do with the actual story. I love you!

.°•♡•°.

John felt sick. Not like a headache or nausea. He felt sick of life, really. Every person he knew was talking about one specific date coming up soon: Valentine's Day. John had always hated that date. He was always alone. And this year would be no different. But, the true reason of why he hated Valentine's? Well, Here's the story:

It was February 10, 2005. John was 13 and in love. Martha Manning was her name. She was beautiful. Long dark hair with matching eyes and a pale complexion. Her face was absolutely beautiful. John had liked her since Fourth Grade. He was going to invite her to the Valentine's Ball. 

_H-hey Martha!

_Uhh... Hey... Jack right?

_Um... John... 

She looked at him. His face tinted a bright red.

_Anyways... I wanted to ask you something.

_Ok, but can you do it fast?

He smiled and nodded. He got out from his backpack a rose bouquet and a box of chocolates.

(AN: BOYYYYY HELP ME!!! I JUST IMAGINED HIM DOING IT AND THEN IMAGINED PHILIP DOING IT AND I JUST DIED FROM CUTENESS)

_Would you go to the ball with me?

She looked at him stunned, then smiled. She grabbed the bouquet, and John's face lit up. Oh boy, he wasn't ready for what happened next.

_How to say this in a way you understand?

John was confused. Did she say yes?

_NO!

She laughed evily and tore the bouquet apart, she tossed it to the ground and stamped it with her feet. She pushed the boy, who fell down. She spoke again:

_Listen dork, if you think I would go to the ball with a nerd like you, YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID!! 

John had tears on his eyes threatenig to come out. Martha, still laughing, left. And John was left there alone. He went to his dorm. Other kids looked at him and laughed. Apparently, Martha had told everyone about how she cruelly rejected an adorable freckled boy. When he got to his room, he finally cried.

(AN: Ya know how I said this was an AU? Well, remember Johnny's story, because it's what actually happened in the actual storyline for the sake of my brain)

From that day on, he had hated February 13th. He hated how everyone just had someone to love that day: Laf had Herc, Peggy had Maria, gosh, even Jefferson had Madison! Everyone had someone, exept him. He was all alone.

_Freckles? You alright?

Asked Alexander, seeing his friend had been looking out the coofee shop window for a long time.

_Ugh... Yeah... I guess...

Alex looked concerned. John noted it and sighted.

_It's just the day... It's nothing to worry about...

Alexander nodded. There was an awkward silence.

_Can I ask you for advice?

John looked at his friend. He blushed slightly.