♡¢нαρтєя тняєє♡

AN: Before we start, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! I can't believe 57 people are actually reading this! I didn't even think 10 would!! I love you!!!!!

Yes, I know. I have no self-control what so ever. But I have no wifi either and all I can do is write. So, this is going to be a bunch of fluff and that kind of shit, just because it's too early for anything sad.

Hope you enjoy and PLEASE comment any idea or thing you want it to happen. Yes, my brain is useless.

.°•♡•°.

The next few days went through pretty normally. I met Eliza's sisters, Angelica and Peggy. They were pretty nice. Angelica was very beautiful. I still remember her eyes, her beautiful hair... She was truly amazing. The Schuylers were incredibly good looking girls.

(AN: please don't kill me. I love doing this but please don't kill me)

It was break. I was on the cafeteria writing on my laptop, while John, Herc and Laf talked non-stop. They were talking VERY loud.

_Hey tomcat! Are you listening??

I looked at John, slightly blushed. I was confused. Tomcat? A nickname... Is it bad? What should I respond?! And, finally, I got it.

_To be honest, I wasn't, freckles

He blushed, but still smiled.

_Well, we were just saying how charmed you seemed with the Schuylers~

I took a sip of water, blushing a bit.

_I-I guess...

_Well then, Romeo, tell us, which sister do you like? I mean, Angelica and Eliza were definitely enchanted to meet you

He said, winking teasingly. I blushed

_Well, I don't know. I think both of them are equally beautiful, but if I had to choose, it would probably be... Eliza.

I mumbled her name. I herd Lafayette laugh.

_Arrête de mentir, Alex. Nous savons que vous aimez les garçons!

I choked on air. What the actual fuck Laf?!

_Regardez mon pote, je me fiche de savoir à quel point c'est évident, ça vous dérangerait de ne pas le dire devant LUI?!

I intended to sound calm, but when I saw John and Herc's confused expressions, I blushed slightly. Lafayette giggled.

_Fine, I'll stop... For now!

When I was about to respond, I heard the cafeteria door slam open. I looked over.

_Oh boy, here we go again

I heard John giggle at Hercules's comment, as a boy stepped in, followed by two smaller ones. I recognize one of the small boys vaguely from debate class. Samuel Seabury I think. The other small boy looked at the bigger boy in awe.He was the shortest of the three. The biggest boy had white hair, which I thought was rather strange, and sky blue eyes. He was wearing a senior jacket which said The King on it's back. They stood there, just watching over the now completely silent room.

(AN: I swear to Lin if I have to write boy one more fucking time I'm going to go all JD and explode)

_Everyone on your knees

Said the smallest boy. I scoffed silently. Who did this people think they were?! I saw everyone else do it though. Even John, Laf and Herc. So, despite my objections, I did it myself. 'the King' smiled.

-beautiful time skip to after brake-

_Who is that dude anyways?

I asked, outraged.

_He's George. He makes everyone call him King George though

Peggy said, appearing suddenly.

_Well hi Peggy

_Hi

_Why does the principal let him get away with it?

_Because he is his son.

_Oh. Who were those boys with him?

_Samuel Seabury and Boute Lord. They are kind of like a squad or that type of shit. Total dicks if you ask me.

(AN: I literally searched for half an hour to find King George III's counselor. NOTHING! If you guys know about that, please tell me, and I'll change it. Thank you!)

_Well, why do they stand him?

_Beats me. But some people say George is two timing them

She winked. I sighted.

Man, I really want to give that jerk what he deserves... and I will...

.°•♡•°.

Well guys, there you have it! A short, sensless chapter!! Yey!!! So umm it was my birthday recently and I had to plan the party and that type of shit. And I know this is like 200 words short in comparison to the other chapters but fuck it. Also, I rewrote this like 5 times.At first I had written "They say he has romantic relationships with both of them, if you know what I mean" and my friend in the bus read it and he was like "did they have a threesome?" like really akward and so I changed it :b.

Guysss!! I am going to do it!! Are you?

Anywaysssssss SOOOO SORRY FOR TAKING SO TO UPDATE!! I hope you liked it!

Sincerely, me