♡¢нαρтєя fσυя♡

AN: Hello Guys! Before we start, I want you to know that I'm going through a writer's block and that's why this might be so crappy! Also, I drew that! YAY!! That's what I do when I'm supposed to be paying attention to my English teacher!!

I just want you to know that this chapter wouldn't have been possible without my dearest, Antress_bolt55! Go follow her! She's writing a book that's super awesome about fandoms. She's the best.

TW: The most cliche chapter in every fricking LAMS fanfiction :v

.°•♡•°.

The month went through intensely, with exams, harsh debates, and lots of homework every day. Of course, I was on top of that, but it meant that I couldn't sleep. The bags under my eyes became more noticeble, so I covered my horrible face and messy hair with my hoodie. My friends seemed concerned about my mental health, since when I wasn't almost falling asleep in my coffee or writing non stop, I was mumbling, talking, even screaming to myself.

They tryed everything to get me to sleep. They stayed with me at my dorm, they put my laptop on the highest shelve where I could not reach it. Everything. Nothing worked.

It was 1:53 a.m and I was awke writing my essay for Mr. Washington's class, when a familiar knock on my window caught my attention. I turned, and indeed there was my dear John. I got up and opened to let him in. Before closing, I looked into the night sky.

_What is it now tomcat?! I could see your light on from my dorm

_I have homework from Washington...

_Alex, it's due in three weeks

_So? John, if my grades go down, even if it's just a little, I could lose my scholarship! That's a luxury I can't afford...

_Look, I get it. You want to keep your scholarship and that's alright. But if it means that you aren't taking care of yourself, then it's not worth it!

He looked at me directly on the eyes for the first time. I turned away a second too late. He had seen my face.

_When was the las time you slept Alex?

_The night before I got here...?

_WHAT?!?!

_Too much homework and things to think about... I know I look horrible, but I can't help it...

John's mad expression softened. He stepped closer to me and smiled

_You don't look horrible! Not even the lack of sleeping can take the handsome from you!

(AN: To the person who gets this refference, YOU ARE AWESOME)

I blushed

_Y-you really think I'm handsome?

_Yes! And very! If I were gay, I would have definitely fallen for you the moment I saw you! I bet some girls did~

He winked and nudged me with his elbow giggling. I smiled.

_If you won't sleep, can I at least help you with your homework?

I sighed but finally nodded, giving up. I knew John was persistent.

I wrote for hours while my friend looked at me amazed, presumably by my speed. I had only 251 pages so far. I needed more if I wanted to impress Washington. I wanted to keep writing, but John put his hand on mine, causing me to freeze and look at him blushed.