Chapter 14

Thanks you Abbs for helping me with ideas!

Chapter 14

Niall's Pov,

Me and Elena are in my hotel room right now packing to go back to London.

"What will we say about the boys when the paps see us at the airport?" I asked her.

"We could say they are your aunts kids and we are watching them, and since they age very quickly we can say that when they are grown up to look 18 they are your cousins?"

"That is fine we can do that and keep them inside until they stop aging"

"yeah" 

"Elena, I am so sorry for all this it is all my fault, we should have used a condom"

"Niall it is NOT your fault so don't you dare blame yourself, it takes 2 to tango ya know?"

"Well now for sure 100% you can't get pregnant cause your a vampire"

"okay"

"I love you Elly forever"

"Forever" She runs up to me and jumps into my arms and gives me a long deserved hug that we both enjoy.

Yesterday was a hard day and the boys are already getting bigger. 

"I can't believe 2 months ago I didn't know you and now we have 2 kids and are madly in love" I say

"It is hard to believe but we can do this Ni, we can do it" It is the way she always believes in something that I love.

"Waaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaa" Uh oh Larry is awake.

"shhhh it's okay baby its okay momma and daddy are here shhhhhh" She calms him.

"We have to go to the airport now are plane takes off in 3 hours"

"Okay I am ready babe"

"Okay, so the plan is if they ask tell them the kids are my aunts"

"Yeppers"

I give her one last hug before we go and peck her on the lips.

Elena's pov, 

Lets go lets do this I am ready.

Niall gives me one  last hug and a peck on the lips before we go but I want more so I bring his lips back to mine and this turns into a full on snogging session. His tongue glides my bottom lip begging for entrance and to tease him I don't let him in, then he bites my bottom lip gently and I yelp him forcing me to open. Our tongues battle for dominace and he won. We pulled away

"Wow" He says and I have a wide grin on my face.

"We better go, ill grab the twins and my bag" I say

"Okay hun"

We grab all of our stuff and head down to the lobby where the boys are waiting for us.

"Hi mom hi dad!" Louis says running over to us.

We shhhs him

"Lou be quiet we decided to tell people that we are watching his aunts kids because if we tell them that there ours they will grow to fast and people will ask questions"

"Right, lez go" Liam says motioning us into a black van.

________________________________________________

Niall's Pov

We are at the airport and it is crowded with fans, and paps, just what I need, I am holding Larry and El is holding Niam.