Chapter 8- YOUR A WHAT? part 1

Hey everyone here goes chapter 9 I almost forgot to write today I was watching the twitcams the boys did that I missed, well I hope you like it and COMMENT!

Chapter 8

Elena's Pov

"-a vampire"

I stood there and just looked confused then started laughing.

"Okay Niall that is funny I love The Vampire Diaries haha rawww I am a vampire haha"

"Elena I am serious I am a vampire I can prove it I can run really fast" He got up and sped around.

I stood there almost like a statue I couldn't believe what I just saw, my boyfriend, a vampire, this just changed my view of the whole world.

"But bu bu bu"

"It is okay Elena I won't harm you, me and the boys survive on animal blood, it is not as satisfying but we don't want to hurt people"

"Niall I don't know this is a lot to take in, I have to go" I stood up and started walking away then he grabbed me and stopped me.

"Elena please don't go, I know this is a lot but I love you, you bring me happiness if you leave I don't know if I could handle it"

"Niall I love you and I am not going to run away from you or brake up with you I just need some time to think" I have him a kiss and then walked away.

I just need some time to think, my boyfriend is a vampire does that mean their are wearwolves and witches and so on. I have so many questions.

I got home and jumped onto my bed and tried to sleep but I could only think of Niall. I sat for 2 hours and just thought and thought and thought, it was now midnight. I think I will call Niall now I think we should talk.

I went to my contacts and found Nialler and hit call.

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

"Elena I am glad you called whats up?"

"Niall I have so many questions and I want to talk to you, can you come over"

"On my way"

Just then Niall poped into my room, well I guess him being a vampire and him being really fast is going to hard to get use to.

"Niall, Omg you scared me"

"Sorry love" 

I layed down on my bed and motioned for him to come over and lay down to. Once he layed down I put my head on his chest and began to talk.

"How?"

"How what"

"How are you a vampire how do you even exist all that is fairytales and twilight"

"The twilights are pretty spot on except we don't have a vulturi and we don't sparkle, that is just plain wierd"

"How do you tempt yourself with human blood"

"It was hard at first but now it is a lot easier but I can literaly smell blood a mile away, you actualy smell so good, but don't be scared love."

I started to cry, this is all so scary, but I trust Niall.

"Babe don't cry, It makes me sad when you cry"

"I am scared, what else is out there? Wearwolves? Witches? Goblins?"

"Yes but not the goblins, we don't get along with wearwolves and the witches hate both us and the wearwolves"

"Wow"

"Elena, thank you"

"For what?"

"For being so calm about this, most people run away scared and can't handle it"

"Trust me, I am freaking out, but I haven't run because I love you and I know you won't hurt me"

"I love you soooooo much El"

*Cue this kissing*

Niall's Pov

I am so glad that she took it this well, I would probably kill myself if she left, I love her so much.

I love kissing her, sparks fly when I kiss her.

"Niall, this might not be the right moment, but you know how Edward takes Bella on his back and runs with her? CAN WE DO THAT?!?! It looks like so much fun!"

I laughed when she said this.

"If you want" I said with a great big smile on my face"

(A.N. so I wrote this and decided to publish it before I go any further just to see some reactions but I am going to write more Right now don't wory!)