Chapter 3: A little wet?

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην AlyMelni

 We got on the ferry and sat down, I have taken this ride many times its actually pretty boring the but view of the lake is amaZAYN. I Love all the boys but I always had a speciall conection with Niall I am glad we are alone.

"I have seen this tour many times its beautiful" I said bracking the silence

"Almost as beautiful as you" Niall said as I started blushing

"Way more beautiful especially this time of day when you can see everything"

Me and Niall talked the whole time not paying any attention to the tour guide or the surrounding.

"I had a great time" Niall cheered

We walked off the boat and are about to go sit on the side of the dock with our feet hanging in the water. I go to put my feet in just as Niall PUSHES me into the water.

"Niall I can't swim" I shouted for help

"SHIT" Niall said jumping in, when he got it I pushed him under playfully then let him back up.

"Hehe I lied"

"I noticed"

We started splashing eachother and laughed the entire time. We paused for a moment looking into eachothers eyes, I felt myself leaning in and so was he then our lips touched and we started kissing passionatly. We both pulled away after about a minute and we were still in the water. I then realised my phone was in my pocket and I pulled it out and showed him it.

"NIALL look what you did! My phone" I started crying out

"I will get you a new one, I am sorry :(" He said with a frown on his face

"Thanks"

We started out of the water and saw Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn running up to us.

"What the hell happend to you two?" Zayn asked laughing

"Niall pushed me in the water and look what happend" I held up my phone while water dripped from it.

"T-that is sooooo funnnny" Louis couldn't stop laughing

Niall then put his arm on my shoulder and we all started walking, we found a spot in then sun and layed down to dry off and we all sat and talk  for hours. Me and Niall really bonded but the entire time Harry kept staring at us laughing and talking to eachother.

_____________________________________________________

Hey everyone Comment please!!! thanks