Chapter 8 Part 2

Chapter 8 Parte Dos

HAHAHA so what a surprise huh well heres some more you will find out about the VAMPS!

Elena's Pov

"Niall can we go now, PLEASE!"

"Come on then"

I got on his back and we went outside and ran to the park.

"What a rush that is, better than a roler coaster!"

"Elena I love you, and you don't understand how much easier this is now that you know and are okay with it"

"Niall, I love you and just because your a vampire isn't enough to break that"

We both lean in for a long passionate kiss, when I kiss him fireworks fo everywhere, his kisses are soft and full of love.

"mmmm you taste like vanilla"

"Believe it or not, it is a vampire thing"

"really!"

"yeah so is there anything you want to know about me?"

"do you have super duper hearing?"

"Yeah it can get annoying at times but you just have to focus it and tune other things out"

"Hmm do you know any werewolves in town?"

"Yes actualy, your english teacher is one and so is Stef from the bakery down the block"

"OMG no way, I always knew there was something different about Mr. Antonio and Stef is just plain freaky."

We laughed

"But El you have to keep this a secret and no one can know, the council has a strict law about humans knowing, and if they find out they will kill you and me"

"We don't want that now do we, I will keep it a secret, zipped and locked away in here"

I pointed to my head.

__________________________________________________

We stayed out looking at the stars and I fell asleep looking at them.

I woke up to Niall laying me on my bed and he was about to leave when I grabed his hand and I said,

"Stay, please"

Niall then layed down in my bed and I snuggled up to his warm chest, and listened to his heart beat.

"Niall if your a vampire then how come you have a heart beat and are so warm"

"Vampires are really living, we are just 'Supernatural' beings, we still have blood of are own and heartbeats"

"How do you become a vampire is it just a bite? or is it like the Vampire Diaries where you have to drink a vampires blood and then die? Do you have Venom? and what abo-"

"Hold up there El, well it is a bit more complicated and different, you have to be bitten, drink the vampire blood, die, then feed on a human"

"Wow, so what about the sun?"

"Well, the sun does affect us, we burn in the sun but it isn't instant, it weakens us then burns us and we die, but I have this 'necklace' that is enchanted by a witch that makes it so me and the boys can go in the sun"

"This is all so weird but interesting, and scary"

"It is not easy, it is hard when people notice your not ageing and stuff"

"Who turned you boys?"

"Simmon did"

"Wow I bet you weren't expecting that"

"Yeah"

"So do you have enemys or are all vampires friends?"

"HAHAHA, we have enemys, a lot actualy, we end up getting in many blood bath fights"

"awwwww"

"It is a lot about how we don't feed on humans and things like that, we just want to fit in ya know?"

"yeahmanuah"

"El you look tired go to sleep, I will be here when you wake up"

"Do you sleep?"

"Yes"

"Good because I like to sleep" I said as I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

I heard Niall wisper "I love you" then I was out.

_____________________________________________

"ELENA GET UP BREAKFAST IS READY" I woke  up to my Dad yelling to me and a knock on the door and it opening. Oh shit Niall.

Haha he is hiding behind the door.

"Dad I will be down in a minute once I get dressed"

"Okay hurry before it is cold, I made your favorite, blueberry pancakes"

"YAY, I will be right there" Then my dad walked away.

"Few that was close" Niall said

"yeah" He bent down and gave me a kiss

"Good morning beautiful" a smile arose on my face.

"I want to sleep more arrrggg"

"If you weren't up so late asking questions you would have gotten more sleep"

"That's okay I got to spend time with you" A very wide grin on my face.

"Well I have to go get some breakfast" Niall said, probably going to fetch a squirrel or something.

"Stay away from the dogs, and cats!" I said.

"Did someone say pussy's!" Harry turned up through my window.

"HARRY!"

"Ello Elena, so I gather Niall told you?"

"Yes now go"

"Bye El" Niall said as be gave me a peck and they both went out the window.

"Ahhh boys will be boys"  I said to myself

I got up and put on a yellow tank top and some green jean shorts.

I went down and had pancakes grabbed my phone and went out the door for a walk to go see the girls, we always meet at the park on sundays.

___________________________________________

I got to the park and everyone seemed to be talking about something, I wonder if the girls know about the boys?!?!

"Hey El" Alex said

"Hey Boo, Curly, Daddy and Mrs. Mysterious"

"El did Niall tell you anything big"

"You guys know?!?!"

"Yeah the boys all told us" 

"They must really trust us"

"Yeah they do"

"Guys what am I going to do, Niall doesn't age and I love him, we can't be together if he doesn't age"

"Right well he could change you..." Sarah said

I stood there in deep thought, is that the only solution?

_________________________________

Hope you like it!