Chapter 7 Will it all be revealed?

Hello everyone I bet you are dieing to know Nialls little secret I know I can't wait to reveal it well here is chapter 7 requested by my friend Alex who will be rightfully introduced in this chapter well cya and remember to Vomment (vote and comment) and Fan and stuf and everything else. Love you all. Peace out suckas!

Chapter 7

The day after the Beach

Niall's Pov

I woke up this morning next to Elena we all went back to her house last night for a sleepover. We all spent the night Me, Zayn, Lily, Liam, Alex, Sarah, Bethany, Louis, Harry, and Elena we ended up going to Applebees for dinner, God do I miss nandos Peri Peri Chicken, that reminds me of Zayns girlfriend Perrie from Lil Mix. I never really liked her I always thought she used him. I think Zayn has taken a liking to Sarah so I don't realy think Him and Perrie will last much longer. Anyways I think Elena is waking up now.

"nuawhahaahah I am so tired"

"I can see that sleepy head" I said before I gave her a peck on the lips.

"Ewwww go brush your teeth"

"You should talk bed breath"

"Yeah yeah yeah is everyone else still sleeping?"

"Zayn and Sarah are making breakfast, but everyone else is still sleeping"

I got up and helped her up, we all slept in the living room on the floor me next to Elena Zayn next to sarah but they weren't very close, Harry sleeping with Bethany and everyone else solo around the room.

Zayn's Pov

I really like Sarah she is beautiful but she wears so much make up it is hard to see the true beauty. Sarah has dirty blonde short curly hair, she is very shy, she has the most gorgeous blue eyes and I have noticed a tattoo on her wrist that says something in another language. What am I doing I have a girlfriend Perrie that I love, but sarah just makes me melt. I wonder why she wears so much makeup though.

"Sarah why do you wear so much make up you are so beautiful without it"

Sarah looked away

"Sarah look at me"

"No"

"Sarah come on"

"Zayn its because people are always telling me I am not beautiful that my face is ugly and it looks like shit.

"Sarah you are beautiful and stop listening to them"

Sarah's pov

Zayn really makes me feel special but I know he has a girlfriend Perrie from Lil Mix I never really liked that band. It is weird that it was formed just like One Direction, all auditioning for X Factor solo and formed into a group, incredible. But anywa-

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"AHHH WHATS GOING ON" Louis shouts

"THE FIRE ALARM, SORRY BURNT THE TOAST" Zayn called out

"Ugh well now that were awake lets go out to breakfast and get some EDIBLE food" Harry stated

"Hey I am not that bad of a cook" Zayn and Sarah say at the same time

We both laughed

We all got dressed and went outside, there are 10 of us so 5 in each car.

"So Zayn, Me, Liam, Lily and Bethany in one car and Harry, Louis, Alex, Elena and Niall in the other car"

"Ok" everyone chorused

We jumped into the cars and set out for breakfast, Bethany was driving and I sat in the pasenger seat.