Chapter 4: I am Falling for you.

Hey everyone COMMENT pleaseeeee!

_______________________________________________________

Elena's Pov

The day went by so fast they drove me home and Niall walked me Inside to say goodnight.

"I had a fun day today we should hang out again maybe just us two?" He said looking nervous.

"I would LOVE THAT!" I said cheerfully "theres an amusement park on the other side of town its got a water park too!"

"How about tommorow?"

"absolutely!"

*Next Day*

I woke up and got ready I put on a Bikini just incase we go to the water park part of the park and then put on some shorts and a t-shirt. I threw on some makeup, mascara, gloss and a little eye shadow. My phone buzzed as I was walking out of the bathroom:

Niall <3: Hey I am on my way to your house you excited?!?!

Me: YES I am  so pumped I haven't been to this park in awhile and I am so glad to be going especially with you!

Niall <3: See you then! Oh and we are going in the water park RIGHT?

Me: Of course thats the best part, and please tell me you will ride ALL the rides!

Niall <3: DURRRRRR I don't understand how you can go to a park and NOT ride all the rides!

Me: Kk cya xx

Niall <3: Bye xxx

*15 minutes later*

The door bell rings and I answer it, it's Niall and a black van is outside with a showfer in it.

"Hi Niall, lets go!"

_____________________________________________

He puts his arm around my shoulder and we step out of the van and walk into the park.

'Tickets $15' a sign reads.

I pull out my wallet and intend on paying but then Niall hands the guy $30 and says "2 tickets please"

"NIALL!" I yelled "I was going to pay for my ticket"

"I always pay for a first date" he says winking at me.

I blush and we get wrist bands to show we can ride any rides. We walk in holding hands and I jump up and shout,

"SCREAMING EAGLE SCREAMING EAGLE SCREAMING EAGLE"

"Ok ok ok we can go there first but after we have to ride the TILTIWHIRL!" Niall say joyfully.

"OF COURSE I love that ride you spin around and around and around and around" I said spinning in circles. I began to get dissy about to fall then Niall catches me.

"Careful there don't need you falling and getting hurt and ruining the fun" He says laughing as I look into his adorable blue eyes.

We get in line for the screaming eagle and we are next in line.

"We HAVE to get the ends they are the best" I say jumping up and down.

"cool"

We get on the ride and I slip my flipflops off so they don't fly in the air on the ride, it goes UPSIDE down!

"get ready"

"READY" I scream

We being going upside down and build up speed holding Nialls hand and screaming at the top of my lungs which is pretty loud.