Chapter 10 Is isn't called 'The Vampire Diaries' for nothing

Hello everyone my pancakes I will call you guys! haha I know I am extreamly weird! If you have any questions about ,me or the story, if you are confused about the part just leave a comment, thats it, ENJOY!

 MY TUMBLR:   Spn1DFanFreak

Twitter: i_am_in_DiNiall

Chapter 10, Already wow cool haha

Well here goes nothing

Chapter 10,

Elena's Pov

Molly has been a real bitch the past few days she went to the Hotel with us and the boys for a slumber party and she pretty much kept interupting me and Niall everytime we talked or kissed. She must still have feelings for Niall I have tried to be nice to her and when Niall isn't watching she is a complete bitch.

Right now it is about 7am on wendseday Niall spent the night but don't tell my parents, shhhhh, it is easy for him to sneak in and out him being a vampire and it comforts me when he sleeps with me, I feel safe.

Today they have a concert and us girls have VIP backstage passes and front row seats!

I am  gunna get up now and get ready! Hopefully without waking Niall, he is sooo cute when he sleeps.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth do my hair and makeup and get dressed, I put on white jean shorts and a shirt that say I love Niall with his face on it! I am wearing It on purpose. I walked back into my room and layed back down on the bed and cuddled up to Niall and he put his arms around me.

"Morning my little leprechaun!"

"Morning Babe"

He leans over and kisses me.

"EWWW Morning Breath!"I screch

"Hey, I don't get bad breath I am a vampire, we are ment to draw our prey in with our dashing good looks and sent" he winked.

"Yeah yeah yeah"

"Niall, I don't wana sound winey or not grateful or whatever you would call this but, Molly is really getting on my nerves, when your not looking she gives me death glares that could kill and I think she still really likes you"

"Elena I believe you, I am gunna talk to her okay and I will probably ask her to leave because she is getting on my nerves always interupting our moments"

_______________________________________

Later at the movie theater

______________________________________

"What movie do you wana see El" Niall asked me.

"AVENGERS!" I have already seen it but it is just  a really good movie, Lily has seen it 3 times!

"Haha okay you want to get popcorn and snacks while I get the tickets?"

"kay"

"heres some money" Niall handed me a 20 and I walked over to get some popcorn, nuts, and skittles, along with a giant water, I was going to get pepsi but Niall doesn't like fissy drinks.

"Hi can I get a large popcorn with butter, skittles, and nuts and a large water"

"Sure thing" The girl handed me the snacks and i handed her the 20.

"10.88"

Just then Niall came over.

"Heres your change, OMG your Niall Horan"