Chapter 2: Brantford, 1969, meeting Alan Parrish, and discovery of Jumanji

The gummi ship continues flying. Inside, the heroes are sitting down, keeping their eyes open for the new worlds. Sora is getting excited. Going to new worlds meaning he can make new friends. Kairi sees the exciting look on his face and giggles. Just then, they spot one of the new worlds. They all look. 

Goofy: There's one, over there!

Sora: Well, let's go check it out.

Donald: Wait, Sora. I don't think we all should go. We don't know this world yet and we all might get lost down there. 

Namine: Donald's right, Sora. 

Sora: Ok, how about me, Donald and Goofy go down first to check it out? 

Riku: Ok. Once you're done down there, contact us and we'll be down there. 

Sora: Got it. 

Roxas: I hope you guys will be okay down there. 

Sora: We will. Don't worry. 

Kairi gets up and walks to him. She kisses his cheek. They smile at each other. Sora follows Goofy and Donald and they go down to the world. They reach the world and land in a beautiful town. They see a sign that says, "Welcome to Brantford". 

Sora: Brantford? 

Goofy: That's the name of the town, Sora. 

They walk around the town. People greet them politely. Luckily Donald cast a spell on himself and Goofy, to make people think they're human. Sora and his two friends greet them back. They walk past a statue of a man riding on a horse. They see the name of the man. "General Angus Parrish". They look at the statue and continue onward. They pass through a neighborhood and head for a factory. They pass through trees on a road and they come to the factory. Then, they stop and hide behind some bushes. They see a bunch of kids on bikes riding around, like they're waiting for someone.

Sora: What are they doing? 

Donald: I don't know. 

The boys get off their bikes and start throwing and messing around with another bike. The three get confused of what the kids are doing. Then, the kids run to hide behind the trees on the road. After a minute, the door to the factory opens. Sora sees a young boy walking out of the factory. He walks to the down bike and picks it up. He prepares to ride off, but then the kids come out of hiding and walk towards him. Sora, Donald and Goofy watch. 

Boy: Just because you're a Parrish doesn't mean you can hang around with my girlfriend. 

Boy 2: We're just friends. 

Boy: (Smirks) Not anymore. (To his friends) Get him!

The boys all run at the boy. Then, they start punching him. Sora and his friends are shocked at this. Sora has a frowned look on his face. The three of them look at each other and nod. They all run towards the fight to help the boy. 

Sora: Hey, get off of him!

Sora grabs one of them and fights with him. Donald jumps on one of them and wrestles with him. And Goofy grabs one and throws him off the boy. The three defend the boy with the bullies. They fight back on the three and see they're getting overwhelm by the three. They break off and run to their bikes. The leader bully takes the boy's bike and they all ride off. Sora, Donald and Goofy pant as they catch their breath. They help up the boy, who has a bloody lip and a black eye. He glares at the retreating boys. 

Boy: Jerks! (Wipes the blood off his lip, looks at Sora, Donald and Goofy) Hello. 

Sora: Hey. You okay?