What Are We?

Chapter 20

What Are We?

{Dylan's POV}

I sighed as I waited for Zack to come into my room. We needed to talk about our relationship. I mean I know he said we were together but I just wanted him to know that I’m in this heart first, not head first. Or any other body parts, if you know what I mean.

I heard my door open as Zack came in and laid next to me on the bed. I grabbed his hand and put it up to my heart. I don't want to lose Zack, ever.

“So what did you want to talk about?” Zack asked. I sighed and turned to look at him. His beautiful blue eyes that burned right through me.

“Are we really together?” I asked.

“Why would you ask that!? Of course we are! I wouldn't break up with eleven people at the same time, all in one room where they could possibly kill me in, for anyone!” He said gripping my hand harder. I laughed slightly, and stood up walking away from him and more towards the door.

“I don't know... I mean, no one's asked me yet.” I said shyly. I looked back to see him sit up on the bed and roll his eyes.

“Oh, ya... I forgot that your a old fashion romantic.” He mumbled getting down on his knees and grabbing my hand, “Dylan, would you please be my lover and soul mate for as long as we both shall live?” he said smiling sweetly at me. Aww, and now I was blushing bright red. I nodded my head unable to speak. I pulled him up to me and placed a small kiss on his lips.

“You know, you've been driving me crazy all day with your actions.” Zack said against my lips. I smiled knowingly. I missed touching him and him touching me. I wanted to go out off control for once though! I wanted to let go and let every bit of passion between us explode.

“Oh really?” I asked smirking and pulling Zack closer to me. The closer he got to me the closer I was to going over the edge. Zack seemed to notice this as he stepped closer to me. He smirked at me before looking at my lips then back up to my eyes as if he was asking if he could kiss me. My hand made it's way up to Zack's neck and crushed our lips together. There was no way I was gonna be a good boy right now. Not while Zack is turning me on like this! It's insane.

I pushed him back against the wall, and kissed him harder. This was like the first time I was being a little forceful and ruff on purpose. The other times I was confused and couldn't explain why I wanted him so badly. That and the fact that Zack was controlling my actions with everything he did to me. Slowly I let my hands slide up his shirt as he tried not to make any noise. But I wasn't going to have any of that. I ruffly pressed his body closer to mine rubbing our areas together. He moaned loudly into my mouth. I took the time to send in my tongue into the warm, sweet cave known as Zack's mouth.

I tugged at the ends of Zack's shirt and it was off in a flash. I pulled away from the kiss and kissed down his neck as he used the wall and myself to keep himself standing. He moaned lightly as I brushed passed a sensitive part on his neck. I smirked against his skin and bit down hard. Zack moaned loudly as I began to suck and lick at the soft sensitive skin. I felt his hands run down my chest and then back up as he slid them under my shirt. I sucked in a breath as Zack's cold hands explored my warm body. I pulled my head away from his neck and admired my love bite I had given him.

I sweetly placed a kiss on his lips and he kissed me back more forcefully. I grabbed his legs and wrapped them around my waist as he wrapped his arms around my neck. We rocked back and forth and started to walk towards the bed. I pulled him closer to me wanting every part of our bodies touching. Burning together, and melting.

I lightly dropped back down on the bed, making sure not to break the kiss. We moaned as our lower half's collided together. I pulled on his hair making him growl in the back of his throat. Which was pretty freaking sexy. He broke the kiss and started to kiss down my neck searching for my soft spot. I bit my lip as he placed a soft kiss on my soft spot. He saw my movement and bit down making me hiss at the pleasure. He licked at it for a while before he moved back over to my lips and placing a small loving kiss on my lips.

“Are you sure you wanna do this?” Zack asked as he pulled away and looked at me dead on. I looked back at Zack, this is it. Do I want to go all the way with Zack? Of course I do. But will I regret it? I love him, so I don't think I will. I trust Zack, so it's do or don't?

“Of course I do.” I said smiling and he smiled back at me.

A/N  Ok, so... I have written the sex scene, It's the next chapter just because I couldn't continued in Dylan's POV. He's just too sweet. >.<