Kim's Sleepover

Chapter 3

Kim's Sleepover

{Zack's POV}

"ZACK!" Kim called me for the millionth time. I was sitting, well laying upside down on her couch as she tried to pick out something for the sleepover. You see Kim's sleepovers are a little different. When everyone's ready to get in their PJ's they have a strip contest to see who does it the best. I'll let you guess who the judge is. Yep, me. If I don't gag, throw-up, or partly die from the disrupting sight, they win. Almost every time Kimy wins. But it's only because I've seen her naked since like third grade.

Kim came out with her hair half down and half up. She was wearing the black sleeveless corset top I got her for her 15th birthday, and extremely tight black skinny jeans. She looked hot, and I wasn't afraid to say that. I mean I would totally go straight for her but you know I like the D. Plus it would be really weird since we have been friends since we were born. I seriously think our parents tried to hook us up.

"Wow Kimy... Nice look." I said trying not to giggle so much. She glared at me.

"Seriously! I need help!" She said dragging me up from the couch.

"What's so important about this guy that's coming over? You like him or something?" I asked since that was the only thing that could get her so worked up. It was just me and her girls. But then again I am extremely hot! What? I just had too!

"God no! That's just weird. But trust me he'll be perfect for you! I'm just planning a little surprise for the girls." She laughed slightly, giving me a rubber glove.

"Oh no... you're not going to go lesbo are you?" She glared at me in the mirror, "I'll take that as a no..." I said and started to help with sectioning off her hair.

"Whatever, I plan on getting pretty fucked up tonight."

"Really now? Any particular reason?"

Kim gasped slightly, "The Zack Lighting wants a reason for getting drunk!?" I laughed and rolled my eyes at her.

"Okay. Okay. whatever. I'll just help you finish dyeing your hair." I said. She smiled at me and said thank you.

Everyone had gotten here except for the 'guest of honor'. All the girls were talking and randomly dancing to the music that was playing. All I could do was think about who this guest was. Let's see who is a friend of Kimy's? Well there's Drew. He's cute, totally worth kissing - but he's straight.

My thinking was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. As if on cue the music lowered and by the way Kim was walking towards the door it was almost like she was nervous about something. Did she lie to me about not liking this guy? She better have not. But forget her liking this guy, who the hell is he!?

I ran for the door and hid behind Kim. She looked at me as if to say, 'Please don't kill me!'. I stepped back and just looked at her. She bit her lip and opened the door. First thing my eyes went to was the big one down under. Then slowly I went up to see nice abs and then his face.

"KIM, YOU ARE SO DEAD!" Standing in front of me was Dylan, of all people! She would invite Dylan. He on the other hand looked a hundred times madder.

"First off, I feel totally violated. Second, Kim what the hell is wrong with you inviting both of us? And third..." He said turning towards me, "I HATE YOU!"