Breaking Up with Boyfriends

Chapter 19

Breaking Up with Boyfriends

{Zack's POV}

I watched Dylan leave the room. I sighed like a love struck girl. I really didn't want him to leave but I know that he probably wanted some space to think things through, have some time to process everything that just happened. The words 'I Love You' don't just set in over cookies and lemonade.

“Well don't you look all Lovey Dovey.” I heard Michael's voice say as he came into the room with a smirk set on his face. I rolled my eyes.

“I don't know what your talking about.” I said acting nonchalant. I looked up at the ceiling ignoring him. I felt him attack the side of the hospital bed.

“Oh I think you know exactly what I’m talking about. Maybe it's the fact that you said some very important words to Dylan that made him walk out of there like you just purposed.” he said grinning as he did. I laughed.

“Ok, so maybe I told him something important.” I said giving in.

“And I believe you own me some money. Because you my dear friend, have been screwed over!” Michael said laughing. I laughed too knowing he was right. I just felt so much better knowing that I had Dylan and I told him that I love him. I sighed and smiled up at the ceiling.

“Shut up...” I said feeling my cheeks start to burn.

“But you know that you have a lot of breaking up to do.” Michael said bringing me back to a state of being. Oh ya... well I guess it's time to break up with boyfriends. Haha, boyfriends.

I had only been out of the hospital for ten minutes and I had Marie yelling at me. Great this is just what I needed. And all the guys are in the other room! Now they have to hear me get yelled at. I swear Marie is more of a mom to me than my actual mom. Except I can talk back to her, because I pay her. Ya, I’m sad. I sighed as she started to wrap up.

“...And you are no longer able to have drugs for the rest of your life! You scared me half to death when I heard about this from Dylan! Your lucky he loves you enough to put up with your stupidness! And your lucky he's moving back into the house! Now... go talk to your boyfriends.” She said walking away and probably giving herself 'The Best Fake-Mom Award'.

Sighing I went into the living room and sat next to Dylan. I looked at Rick, Chris, Kelso, Phil, Andre, Oliver, Dave, Able, James, Noah, and Michael. I had already talked to Michael about our relationship. Under all the sex, drugs, and parties, me and Michael were the closet out of all the boys. And I always kept him for the longest time within the cycle.

“You ok?” Dylan asked quietly, grabbing my hand. I nodded my head and gripped his had a little harder. Just breathe Zack, this should be easy.

“So, as many of you know... I’m now with Dylan. And for us to continue to be together, I’m breaking up with all of you.” I watched all of there face to see that there wasn't much emotion. They all seemed to look at each other for a while before all hell broke lose.

“I told you! Where's my 50 bucks?”

“Thank god! I was beginning to get upset.”

“Finally. I always knew there was something going on between them.”

It wasn't long before the claws came out. I was starting to think that it would be best if we got out of here. I looked at Dylan and found him slightly blushing but laughing quietly to some of the things being said. LIGHTBULB!

I pulled Dylan's face over to mine. He looked at me for a moment and raised his brow. I nodded my head over at the guys and he smirked, understanding my idea. We connected our lips together, in a fast pace. I was doing this to shut everyone up but more importantly because I missed Dylan's touch. I almost moaned when his hands started to travel down my body. He pulled me closer to him and started to rub my area. That time I did let out a small moan.

I heard all noise stop from the guys as Dylan sent his tongue inside my mouth. Fuck. This felt really good. I almost didn't want to stop, but luckily Dylan dose have some self control and bit my bottom lip pulling it along with him as he broke the kiss and moved his hand. We were both breathing hard before we were brought back to reality.

“That was hot! Gee, thanks Zack for getting us all horny.” Andre said. I smiled at him as he rolled his eyes, shifting in his seat.

“Whatever.” Chris said from his seat, but he was still turned on more or less.

“Oh, shut up Chris! Like you would fuck anything other than Zack.” Andre talked back crossing his legs and rolling his eyes.

“I've fucked other people before!”

“Ya? Like who, Oliver?” Andre snorted. Everyone looked at Oliver to see a slight blush cover his face, “Oh my god. You did, didn't you!?”

“Why are you talking? You did me too!” Oliver cried.

“Will everyone just shut up! I mean, who here hasn't done each other at one point or another?” Rick said. Everyone nodded and confirmed the statement. Soon everyone was leaving the house, well after me and Dylan gave them another little show. I was very aroused now. And I could barely hold on to my self control. As the last of the guys walked out of the door I grabbed Dylan and took him upstairs.

“I thought they would never leave!” I sighed as we laid down on my bed. I rubbed my hand over my erection and groaned. Fucking Dylan. I closed my eyes and bit my lip as I rubbed myself a little more.

“Are you trying to tease me?” Dylan said. I had almost forgot he was here. I blushed and stopped rubbing myself.

“Well how do you expect me to get rid of this?” I said pointing to the front of my jeans. He sighed and then crawled over to me. His face was getting closer to mine and my breathing became uneven. His soft lips sweetly touched mine and he kissed me slowly, caring. I was so into the lustful kiss that I didn't notice were his hand was until he started rubbing me through my jeans. I moaned hard and broke the kiss falling back on my bed. His hand felt so good. He rubbed harder. I trusted my hips towards his hand, arching my back, and grabbed the sides of the bed. I was so close to cumming.

“D-dylan!” I moaned out as I came. I dropped back down on the bed and gasped for air. He kissed my cheek and then my lips softly.

“Now, when your ready, come to my room. We need to talk.” he said and then he left. I swallowed down some air and looked at my pants. I groaned when I saw the big wet spot at the front. Shit! Fucking Dylan. But, I love him.

A/N  HELLO!!! Ok so I uploaded. *Voice in Head* Well duh Jasmine! They can all see that! *Me* SHUT UP! Anyways the picture is of Michael played by Aaron Johnson [the young version]. YES! SEXY! Hehehe, sorry... I only had like six hours of sleep and I have to pee. Ok, bye bye. Remember, there are only a few chapters left [like 4] and then the sequel will come out shortly! It's called, "Hey, I STILL HATE YOU". Lovely title right? <3 Ok, I'm going to go pee now. Bye guys! Will try to upload soon!