Bliss is Not Suppose to Last

Chapter 11

Bliss is Not Suppose to Last

Zack's POV

I couldn't even believe how I just melted into him like that. Then just fell asleep in his arms!? I mean really what the hell was that? I can't just go all weak at his touch, especially during school. That would ruin my reputation. Not to mention embarrassing for me. I mean I’m suppose to be that rich bad boy everyone is jealousy of.

I groaned a little inside my head as I could feel my body being picked up and carefully taken down stairs and into a car seat. This is embarrassing, and he thinks I’m asleep. Which I’m not... I just don't wanna open my eyes, but still!

When the car stopped I was getting picked up again. I cuddled a little into his arms. What!? His arms were just so comfortable! Damn, I’m such a hypocrite. I knew Marie would know I wasn't asleep and she would tease me about this forever, and have that stupid grin on her face like she knew what was going to happen. I heard quiet whispers and then the door closed behind us. Soon I was being laid down on my bed. My warmth gone. As soon as I heard my door close my eyes shoot open.

What the hell was I doing? What the hell was I thinking? I mean I’m not falling for Dylan. I can't even image myself being with someone. It would feel weird to me. Ugh, I can't deal with this right now. I need to sleep and then shop.

As I walked around in Hot Topic I keep my eyes on a really cute guy. Dark brown hair, strong muscular jaw line, dark brown eyes, lean body, and his hair flip was overwhelming. He defiantly was checking out me out as much as I was checking him out.

I turned away looking at the band t-shirts. Black Veil Brides. Asking Alexandra, Falling in Reverse, Escape the Fate, Blood on the Dance Floor...

“Hey...” the guy from earlier said coming up to me, “My names Ricky.” I smirked.

“Zack.” I said turning to face him. I pulled his face closer to mine, just an inch before our lips would meet. “You wanna get outta here?” He bit his lip teasing me badly, and nodded his head. I payed for his and mines stuff and we left. I could care less what Dylan would think but, I was halfway hoping that Dylan wouldn't be at the house at all. Plus I would then have to explain myself to Ricky. His eyes almost opened outta of his head when he saw my house.

“Nice house...” He said, I laughed at how adorable he was. We got out of the car and practically ran to the door. I pushed him against it as I tried my different keys; kissing him sloppily. When I finally got the right key we laughed a little at the way we almost fell on top of each other.

Connecting our lips again as we headed though the kitchen to my room. Where I stopped for a moment to get some control of the situation. Putting him on the counter and opening his legs a little. As I started to kiss down his neck he stopped me.

“Who's that?” he asked pointing to someone behind me. I groaned turning around to see none other than Dylan. Turning back to Ricky, I told him where my room was and not to steal anything.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” I asked Dylan. “Don't you have work or something?” he sighed before taking my phone out my pocket and showed me a text message form him saying that he was off from work today. I rolled my eyes.

“So, what were you doing with that bitch?” He asked.

“Oh my god... Dylan just used the word bitch...” I said sounding startled it's not like I haven't heard him cuss before, he just rarely say cuss words. He saves them for 'special' occasions. So basically when he's pissed.

“You're avoiding the question.” he growled.

“And you're avoiding mine.” I copied but I did have one.

“Which is what?”

“Why do you even care?” I said walking away from him. He can deal on his own. And I promise to let Ricky make all the noise he wants. I opened my door to my room. I sighed , “Sorry about that... my cousin doesn’t always agree with me when I bring guys home...”

Ricky made an O shape with his mouth and I knew perfectly what that could fit onto. So instead of being pissed over Dylan and driving Ricky home I crashed my lips on his sending my tongue in and everything. I pulled back once the whole time right before I fucked this beautiful boys body, “Scream as loud as you want.” I said. And he did.

At this point I didn't give a shit about Dylan and feelings and relationships. Right now I focused on pleasure and only pleasure. I wasn't about to let Dylan run over me with his stupid ideas of love, and relationships, because that's not what I want. I don't wanna relationship. I just want something to fuck. It's just easier that way.

A/N  AND ZACK IS BACK. Ya, I went back to the old Zack because I wanted to show just what type of a person he is. No, the whole sweet Zack is not completely gone forever he's just going to take a ... very long vacation. I have to get down to the real reasons that they hate each other so much. <3 Pick is of Zack