Payback's a Bitch!

Chapter 15

Payback's a Bitch!

{Zack's POV}

I slammed his mouth harder against mine in a desperate attempt to get my mind off of Dylan. The boy moaned softly as for we were making-out in full few of the class, him sitting on top of his desk and me sitting on top of him. So basically I was sitting in his lap. I could feel eyes burning a hole in the side of my head. Did I mention we just so happened to be sitting on a table directly across from Dylan? No. Oh well, surprise!

“Whoa, ok Zack.” The teacher, Mrs. Cole, said coming in. I didn't even flinch and just licked his bottom lip and gained entrance, “I'm pretty sure Dylan is pissed that your making-out with someone five feet away from him.” I heard Dylan growl and damn if that wasn't sexy as hell, “I'm sensing some tension...” she said.

“You have no idea.” Kimy said. I finally pulled away from him and pushed him back just a little as he got himself back in his seat.

“We'll finish this later.” I said brushing my lips close to his. He blushed and I smiled and ran back to my seat in front of Dylan.

“Zack, you have some problems.” Mrs. Cole said.

“And so do you.” I shot back.

“Ya, but at least I don't go shoving my tongue down every guys throat I meet.” She said. The whole class went into the whole 'Ohhhh!!! You just got burnt!' thing.

“Maybe... but they always like it. Straight or not.” I said turning to wink at the guy had been making-out with just an moment ago before turning back to Mrs. Cole with a smirk, “Besides Dylan's just mad cuz' he can't get laid.” And the oh's started up again. I heard Dylan scoff at me.

“Fuck you.” he spit.

“You wish.” I said turning to face him a satisfied smirk on my face.

“Slut.”

“Virgin.”

“Zack.”

“Dylan.” I glared at him hard. Him giving me the same look. Oh god! He smelled so nice and his eyes were just so amazing. And his body. God don't get me started on his body and the crazy wonderful things it dose to me! And how much I really missed touching him and kissing him. Having him hold me. Everything that we did. I missed it so much. And all we were doing was starring at each other. Not even aware of our surroundings. And he was just so close to me. Just so close that all I had to do was lean forward just a little more and our lips would meet. Oh my god, I’m leaning forward! My bodies moving! WHAT THE HELL IS WRO-

“So, on to today's lesson.” Mrs. Cole said, snapping me back to reality. I turned around in my seat so fast I could hear the wind I created. A blush finding it's way up my cheeks. Oh shit. I’m in for it now. He knew. He has to know by now that I was moving in to kiss him. Was he moving too? Would he have let me kiss him? Or reject me openly in front of everyone? That would be bad on my part. Since I’m suppose to get anything and everything I want.

But there's only one thing that I can't seem to get and that's Dylan. And ok, maybe that's my fault because when I do have him I go out and do something totally uncalled for and then end up pushing him away. But now he has Liam. Ugh! Just thinking about his name makes me wanna kill him. I swear if he so much as touches Dylan I’m going to kill him.

The rest of the day flew by. I practically flirted with a least one guy for every class I had Dylan in. So pretty much all of them. I had about six new numbers today. From all STRAIGHT guys. I knew Dylan was watching everything I did. He was just begging for me to break his heart. Which I don't wanna do. But that was part of the whole plan right? Right!?