So You Wanna Make-Out?

Chapter 6

So you wanna make-out?

{Dylan's POV}

Living with Zack isn't that bad so far. We've only had a few fights. Marie usually broke us up. It would be over stupid things like going though a door and me cleaning everything. I thought it was the least I could do while I was here. It's only been three days. And the sexual tension was still lingering. And there were a lot of times when I would glance at Zack and we made eye contact and everything became slightly awkward.

Zack pulled up at his house and we walked towards the front door. Zack stepped into the door and almost closed it in my face. Damn, what did I do? Maybe nice Zack has an expiration date.

Well it's clear my staying time is over. Not that I wanted to stay here longer than I had lied to him about. I sighed as I went to 'my room'.  Everything that could go wrong was. I could feel the raging storm of "oh shit" from a mile away. So it would be best to leave now and save myself some trouble and stress. Somewhere in between my walking into the door and packing my clothes that I was able to get when Zack was distracted, Zack had come in.

“What do you think your doing?” He said quickly making sure his voice was a little passed the creepy stalker and more into intimidating. I turned around to face him. He was leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed. He was trying to look cool, but it wasn't really working. It did, however, show off his feminine like curves and his short - but cute - build. He was really skinny and tinny, and honestly he looked like he would break if you pushed him too hard. But with the amount of bending he's probably done he was anything but fragile.

“I was gonna leave. I know when I'm not wanted.” I said as Zack started advancing on me. I didn't like where this was going. He was getting too close and I could smell the vanilla and once again; hello sexual tension.

Zack snorted, “And what the fuck gave you that idea?” He said continuing to advance, forcing me to walk backwards until I was backed up on to the bed. I swallowed.

“I just thought...” I trailed off. I couldn't really think clearly because I was getting angry at Zack for getting so close. And for my brain coming up with different ideas, now that Zack was close that I could just grab him and ... punch him. And then kiss the lights out of that boy.

“Well you thought wrong.” He said pushing me back onto the bed. He crawled on top of me and the look in his eyes made a shiver rack through me. I was sure by now that my face was turning pink and my emotionless facade was slowly melting away. Zack licked his lips and my eyes followed the movement. He smirked. Zack grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me up so that he was sitting in my lap. Just like he was last time.

Zack lips connected with mine. Except it was completely different from last time. It was hard and deep and i was barely breathing. There was barely any time for me to register that I was kissing Zack again, much less the problem that was growing in my pants. Zack let out a small growl as he forced his tongue inside my mouth. He was demanding and I kind of liked it. But maybe that was my arousal talking.

His lips pulled away from mine and down to my neck. He bit and kissed at my skin until he brushed over a sensitive area. I bit my lip to muffle the moan I was about to let escape. I couldn't let him think that I was enjoying this. Although, I should really give up on the thought, part of me saw this as a contest. Zack smiled against the area and bit down. My spine shivered at the pleasure and I tilted my head back a little bit to give him better access. He's teeth sunk into my skin making me stifle a hard moan. He licked the little blood that had came out.

I couldn't stop myself from grabbing his waist and I ground my hips into his. He moaned loudly biting his lip to conceal some his excitement. I let out a breathy laugh. Zack glared at me and smashed his lips against mine again. He bit at my lip and tugged on it a little. At this point my hands were traveling under his shirt, his hips pressing into mine and I was a slightly delirious.

Zack was panting against my lips. His cheeks full on red and his pupils were blow wide and he looked like he was so fucking out of it. But he grabbed my face with both his hands and laughed.

"I hate you so fucking much." He said and then kissed me until I couldn't breath before he pushed me away. Walking out the room quickly to go finish himself , he left me there with my hard-on.

Confused, angry, and feeling like I just became his new sex toy.

A/N Ok... So expect a lot more tiny make-out scenes! And just a little bit of Zack's thoughts... Oh and right now it's Monday ... three days; Saturday, Sunday, Monday... :D