Chapter 27

"She was intoxicated by the feel of his arms around her, his lips on her neck, by the scent of her man."- Purely Sensual Visions.

Evelyn's POV.

"Not all the time." I replied after some time had passed, "But if they're worth it then why not."

His piercing gaze never left me as an emotion I never saw before entered his eyes, "And what about me?" He asked softly, "Am I worth it?"

The vulnerability of the moment tugged at my heart as I felt my reserves slipped away. The tight control I grasped onto like a lifeline for years melted away as his patient eyes looked on at me in bated breath.

And it was then I got my answer.                                       

Cautiously, I tipped my head forward as my eyes fluttered shut, "Who knows." I whispered against his lips as I heard his sharp intake of breathe before pressing my lips softly against his own. For a moment he made no movement as I opened my eyes staring into his dark depths as my mouth lingered against his own. With a gentle hold, his hands came to cup my face as a groan resonated from within his throat as he opened his mouth shutting his eyes. Following suit, I allowed myself for the very first time to feel as his warm lips pressed against my own moving sinfully as he coaxed me to open my mouth with little nips and flicks of his encouraging tongue. Curling my toes into the sand, I opened up as his sharp tongue invaded my mouth, pulling, tugging, and sucking sweetly as desire swept over me. Gripping my waist he bought me onto his lap as now, I was straddling him as our mouths fought for dominance against the other. Passion singed in my veins as my nails dug into his shoulder blades. Making a low throaty sound at the back of his throat I felt myself pressing against him.  Bunching up my dress in his hands his roughened palms caressed my exposed thighs in slow circular motions matching the glide of his tongue against mine. My core was exactly where it needed to be right in the moment, I could have felt exactly how rock hard he was. Involuntary I moved causing a deep growl to erupt from his chest.

"Don't move." He said in a strained voice against my lips before continuing pressing open mouthed kisses around my face and down onto my neck pausing at the top of my neckline. Cautiously his eyes flickered up to my closed ones as I slowly opened meeting his gentle gaze that seeked permission.

"I trust you." He said huskily resting his forehead against mine as he breathed deeply, "You have no idea how truly sorry I am Tesoro."

"I trust you to." I murmured.

Because it was truth.

I knew that if I had asked him to stop in that moment, he would and it was more than I could have asked for.

Giving him the permission he needed, he kissed me deeply once again reigniting the slow heat that burnt in my stomach as he kissed his way down to my chest. Carefully, he tugged the bodice down giving me no time to hide from his eyes as his mouth instantly clamped around my nipple. A loud moan left my mouth as I gripped his hair crying aloud to the sensation. Cupping my other heavy globe, his strong fingers massaged the flesh, tweaking and pulling the tight bud before he kissed his away across lavishing my other breast with the same attention. Rocking against his hardened manhood, the feeling in my stomach suddenly tightened intensifying as his teeth grazed the bud. As though he was able to read my body, he fastened his mouth to mine as my entire body shook in pleasure. A small scream escaped my mouth as my body convulsed around him.

Boneless I slumped against his chest as exhaustion seeped into me. His warm arms engulfed me, softly rubbing my back as the trembles gradually decreased. Lifting my head, he kept his eyes trained on mine as he pulled the bodice of my dress up pressing a soft kiss against my forehead.

"Beautiful." He whispered.

Tears sprang to my eyes as he gathered me into his arms once again. With my head pressed against his chest, I listened to the steady beat of his heart as his fingers gently combed through my hair.

"Do you want to head back?" He asked sometime later.

Sighing contently I raised my head off his chest yet again meeting his soft gaze. Helping me to my feet, hand in hand, we strolled along the sand in comfortable silence as he walked me to my bedroom.

"Goodnight." I murmured as we stood on the threshold suddenly shy.

Tipping my chin up to meet his gentle eyes, he placed a lingering soft kiss to my lips.

"Stay." He said softly as his minty breath washed over my lips.

"What?" I questioned.

"I want you to stay with me on the island for a few extra days." He said as he grinned down at me devilishly.

"What...." I repeated once again

"I am sure that there are more words in your vocabulary other than 'what'." He commented dryly as he smirked down at me.

"I don't think that is a good idea." I stated.

Pressing his lips to mine he repeated the question.

"No." I said again feeling my resolve weaken.

Flickering his eyes towards mine he repeated again, "Please stay gattina." Before kissing me sweetly on the lips, I felt my body curve into his as I responded with fervor.

A/N: HAPPY VALENTINE'S LOVES!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for the increasing reads. I know it's been sometime since I updated and i apologize due to technological problems. All is well now thankfully. I hope you all had a loved filled day with your other half and making memories just like Lucas and Evelyn. Btw ;) things are going to start getting hot in here so be prepared. It's amazing what pent up hate mixed with hidden desire can lead to. VOTE, COMMENT and check out my other books 'THE BILLIONAIRE'S ULTIMATUM' 'THE BILLIONAIRE'S ARRANGED WIFE' and 'THE BILLIONAIRE'S CHRISTMAS REVENGE' available on my page.

See you soon...

oxoxox...Allison :)