*Will's POV*

"Sup, my bro?" I ask him, as we do our bro handshake, Di and Sara gives us confused looks. "So you're performing that poem after all?"

He nods, smiling," Yup..Aionos never back down from a challenge.."

"Obviously," I say, as I pat him on the back. Alex smiles at Di, then Sara.

"Good luck," Sara tells him, as he shakes his head, smiling, goes up to the stage stairs.

*Di's POV*

I know I should be happy for Sara..but I don't know.

"You okay, babe?" Will asks, as I give him a reassuring smile.

"Hello, students. Hope you're having a good time..and let's hand it over to our very own..Alex Aiono, to make it even better!" Our principal, Ms. Eisenhower, announces, the students cheer.

 Alex smiles at everyone, taking the mic," Hey, guys. This song..just came together unexpectedly. First, it was a poem about..whatever. Then, as I started writing the music to it..It turned out to be about someone..who I deeply care about..So, um, enjoy!" He awkwardly chuckles, as he starts strumming.

*Alex's POV*

I hope I didn't make it too obvious..I mean, smiling at Sara, singing a love song..totally makes it not a love song for Sara...

I can see Maya whispering something in Sara's ear, and then they share giggles..oh, sarayaa.

*Maya's POV*

"The song's 'bout you, sis," I whisper in Sara's ear, she chuckles.

"I wish," she sighs, as I eye her to look at Alex, who was talking to Di.

*Sara's POV*

He's probably just answering a question..

"Sis, you ok?" Maya asks me, as I get lost into observing Di and Alex's moment.

"Omg, Alex just smiled at her," I spat, pointing at them.

"Sis, he smiles at everyone.." She says, as her voice starts fading.

Oh no, he's probably walking over right about now..

I turn my head to see..Alex, he smiles and pinches my index finger, that I was still pointing out. (A/N: lucaya ref coming atcha;)

"Well I try harder next time," he says, still pinching my finger," to not make you jealous.."

"What--no," I deny, as my finger loosens out of his grip,"..I'm not jealous.."

"You sure, Sarbear?" He teases, as Maya winks at me and walks away.

"Wanna take this outside, Martini..we're probably interrupting everyone's partying," I giggle, as he just grabs my wrist, taking us out to the entrance.

"..what's going on?" He asks, looking sternly into my eyes.

"Was that poem about Di..?" I ask, as I develop a glassy look on my face.

"No, why would you think that?!" He asks me, confused, grabbing a hold of my shoulders.

I bite my lip," I saw you guys..the smiles, you guys seemed..--"

"She's with Will!" He reminds me," I wouldn't do that to Will!"

Yeah..I guess so.

*Di's POV*