Brandon.

The next morning I woke up feeling very refreshed. I already felt a little bit stronger than the day before. I got ready and left breakfast for Shirley on the table as she would  wake up a bit later. I open the door and find a small box there. Inside the box was a shell pendant and a small note

"Fr0m LuKaS ♡♡"

I taught that was really cute. The way he tried to write even though he couldnt do it very well.
I wore the pendant and walked slowly to school.
Anne is inside talking to a teacher.

"Alright,Thanks miss!" She says.

I walk slowly to my locker and open it.

Anne walks happily towards me.

"Hi Jess!" She says.
I pale up a little bit.
"Hi Anne!"
Anne smiles at me.
"How did you sleep?" She asks
"Good" I say

There was a pause then I broke the silence

"Anne I have a question for you."

"Well..I had a dream about someone... and..well.." she starts completly ignoring me.
She sighs and the smile fades from her face.

"I think I might have a crush on Lukas again." She says.

"Whats the worst knews you can hear?" I ask her.

"Hmmm. Probably that Chuck is dead." She says.

"Okay..."

"Would u hate me if  I told you something thats almost as bad?" I said.

She ignored me again and I was getting triggered.

"Hear me out...Lukas talked to me today. He didn't attack me or anything. He just smiled and talked to me. I was a bit creeped out Jess." She says.

"So.. what do you think of Lukas now?" I ask nervously.

"Well... I guess he's ok. I mean... he still broke my heart... and my hand and he's annoying." She says.
I sigh under my breath.

"Every time he attacked me. He always asks who's in control and I say his name." She says.

I was to  close tears.

"Anne.. im such a betrayer"  I say.

Anne frowns.

"Lukas hugged me yesterday... He was crying... and asked me where the forest was... I never saw Lukas cry." She says ignoring me for another time.

"Anne.. Im really sorry." I say

Anne sighs and then the bell rings.

"Crap." Anne says.

"But... I" I try to speak but Anne doesnt give me time.
" I have to go retake a test. See ya!"

Anne runs away.

I go to my Maths class and sit down.

There is a knock on the door and I turn my head.

Somebody enters the room. For a second my heart skips a beat. It was the man in the black coat.
I turn back slowly hoping he would not see me.

"I need to speak to Anne Hyders. Is she here?"

My heart skips another beat. The man had a deep voice very similar  to Ravens.

The teacher talks to the man.

"No sir, Anne is retaking a  test. Why are you disturbing a lesson?" She tells him.

"Sorry, but I really need to know where she is" The man says and he pushes his hand slightly foward.

"She is in the teachers lounge retaking a test" the teacher says.