Montengra

I DID NOT feel like going to school that day... I was so tired and fed up of everything.. I just wanted to sleep till next year.

I took my sister to school (as I had applied for her and got accepted)
and James seemed to think I just had mondayitis (basically being allergic to mondays and wanting to avoid them)

"Cheer up Jess, Its another week of your favourite subject." He winks at me.

"James... My favourite subject is Science." I tell him.

He pretends to be offended
"Oh what a shame." He says

"You seem more excited than usual.. are you okay?" I ask

"Oh im  better than ever actually. My sister is over at town to visit at the moment." He  says looking like his favourite celeberty came over to town.

"I think you should meet her. I think you two have alot in commen." He says nodding.  "Got anything to do after school?"

I look down at my timetable. I was surprised I was free

Like James had chosen the perfect day.

"Ye im free today." I say.

"Okay good. See you 3rd lesson." He says

"Yes sir." I said smiling slightly. "Hey.. you are still my teacher after all."

James just laughs and hops away like a bunny.

Damn that teacher is almost always jolly.
And to think my first friend would be a teacher that almost died that I saved..

School felt like hell ... except for the 3rd lesson I have to admit that was fun.. English was always fun but never my favourite..

That day even science felt like hell...
I just wanted to get out of school..
I felt so tired.
To be fair I was kind of anxious to meet his sister. Almost anything was better than going to Annes place and being stuck there. Dont get me wrong. I like Annes place but I did not like being stuck there not being able to get some fresh air or going for my daily swims. Infact I have not been swimming in about 4 days now and I was feeling irritated as fuck.

Before leaving school I told Shirley to go straight to Annes house and tell Raven ill be coming late because a teacher wanted to talk to me.

I was waiting for James outside the school near the entrance. He came up to me and said

"Jess I need to talk to you about your grades they are outstanding.."

"Flattering James..." i tell him in a sarcastic tone.

"Im serious Jess.. you get straight A's in practically everything... A+ in P.E , Science and English"

"And..?" I ask

"Well.. you might be moved into  higher level..." he says.

There is silence after that. I wasnt sure I wanted to move to a higher level.

After about 5 minutes of more silence we arrived at Club Red wich happened to be the place where I worked.

"Why are we at club Red?" I ask

"We  are meeting her here." James tells me.

James goes in the club and waves at a womab with black hair and green eyes like his.

The woman comes down from the stand and smiles.

"Hello James and ... who's this?" She asks

"Montengra this is a student of mine Jess. I taught you would like to meet her but I just realised I gotta run.."  He says looking at his watch.

He walks away leaving me with Montengra.

"Hello Jess. My names Montengra but everybody calls me Monte. How are you doing?"

"Doing great.. do you work here?" I ask
"I am the co owner of this place actually.." she says proudly.

"I work here." I tell her
"Thats cool. Never seen you on a shift.. whats your full name?"
"Jessil Oceons." I reply
She searches me up on her phone.
"Here you are .. Jessil Oceons age 17.. oh it seems you havent been paid for Tuesdays shift yet. " she taps a few more buttons. "Done .. paid.." she says

"So. How well do you know James? I mean for him to actually let you call him by his name and introducing you to me.. you must be a good student." She says

"I guess you can say we are good friends. He's the best  teacher in the school really..." I say

She smiles.

"Here let me show you something." She says as she takes out her phone again and shows me a picture of an adorable baby.

"Is that James?" I ask

" Yep.. thats James.. he was so cute in that photo.." She giggles.

She is a nice person after all..

I look at the time.
It was already 5pm.
Raven would be thinking about where I am.
I taught id better go.

"Sorry Monte my little sister is waiting for me and I have to go.." I say

"Oh its alright.. nice meeting you Jess."
"You too." I reply

I start running to Annes place but for some reason I take another road.

There was a treehouse on this road.
I liked the look of it..