Is it really you?

I woke up in the morning forgetting for a few seconds where I was.

I realised I was in Anne's bedroom. I  got up slowly to make sure not to wake up Anne.

Raven was in the living room.

"Good morning Jess" he says to me

"Good morning Raven" I reply.

I felt strange. Like something was around that shouldnt be.. I decided not to tall about it even though I think Raven could still tell.

"Sleep well?" He asked

"Not really but good enough" I reply

It was true.. I didnt sleep so well... My mind was full of too many things to think properly.

My stomache was churning I was worried for Anne. I wasnt even that worried for myself.

Outside of the window I could see the sun that has just risen. It was certianly very early.

It wasnt that that had caught me eye.
Across the street I saw a girl with blond hair blue eyea and a slightly shorter than me. I rub my eyes and put my glasses on. My eyes widen.

With no warning at all , I run out of  the house , slam the door and run to the girl.

"The fuck?" Raven says and he looks out of the window to see whats going on.

I was about to cry as I was looking and my little sister who I had not seen in 7 years.

"Is it really you?" I say trying to hold back tears

She didnt have the voice to speak.

Raven came out of the house.

"Am I seeing double?" He asks looking at me and Shirley.

"No Raven this is my little sister Shirley" , I say surprised I can find my own voice.

My little sister had a few problems.
She was too afraid of everything.
And I mean EVEYTHING except for maybe me..

"H-hello R-raven" my sister stammers

"Come on Shirley." He tells her as gently as possible, realising that she is shy.

I take Shirley inside and Anne had just woken up.

"Am I seeing double?" Anne asks

"No this is my sister." I reply.

This is gonna be a long day...

Not long after that Anne's friend camr over , Jake who turned out to be the unknown number typing for Lukas.. oh boy... Why does Anne keep on trusting people who have anything to do with Lukas? I didnt get her logic sometimes.. Lukas tried to kill Anne just a day ago.

Obviously we didnt exactly get along but one thing up until this day wich I will never forget was when he helped my sister just once stand up for herself.

She had held on to my ring just for a bit. A ring that supposedly had magic stored inside that I could never trigger. I gave to Shirley for 10 minutes and she triggers the magic out of it.. Its crazy how things work.