8. I Do Love You

I can't believe today is mine and Justin's six month anniversary. Time was sure flying. We were gonna have to start school in three weeks. We'd be Seniors then. Only one more year of high school and then we'll be heading off to college and starting the rest of our lives.

Justin had invited me to the gym with him and I agreed. I mean, I'd never been to the gym with him before. In fact, I haven't been to the gym here at all before so I was actually kind of curious. And I wanted to see what I could do as far as workouts went. I wanted to get back into that. I missed it.

I was walking on the treadmill and I looked over to see Justin at the bench press. He was lifting quite a bit and I just watched him for a few minutes. I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach. I had to tell him I love him. I needed to do it. I've been holding it in because I was so scared of what might happen after I say those words but I couldn't be the scared little girl forever. At some point I had to take a chance, right?

I stopped the treadmill and walked over to Justin. "I need to tell you something." I said catching his attention. He put the bar back on the rack and sat up to look at me. I took a deep breath. "I love you." I blurted.

He smiled. "I thought you weren't ready to say that?" he asked.

"I wasn't or was trying not to be. I don't know. I couldn't keep it in any longer. I've wanted to tell you that for weeks now. I was a chicken." I said.

He chuckled. "Well you didn't have to say it if you didn't want to. I told you I understand."

"I know but I needed to say it. I wanted to say it." I told him.

"I love you too." he said. He stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I want you to know that I'm not gonna do anything to mess this up. I love you so much Dahlia Ramirez. That's not gonna change no matter what. You're amazing. You're the best part of me. I'm always gonna feel this way about you."

"Me too." I said. I pressed my lips to his and kissed him a few times before pulling away. "I can't believe we're gonna be Seniors in high school. It doesn't feel real."

"I know. But I can't wait to get out of there. The less I see of high school, the better." he said. He pulled a face and it was so hot. I got this feeling in the bottom of my stomach. I needed him. Without another word, I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me to the bathroom. I locked the door and pushed him against the wall gently. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"I need you." I said before letting my lips smash into his. His hands were feeling around on me in an urgent way and I knew he was getting into it. He lifted me up and set me down on the counter that held three sinks and his hands went to work pulling off my sports bra. He took both of my breasts in his hands and then sucked on each of them. I threw my head back in enjoyment. Forget out the treadmill and the weights. We were having our own personal workout and it was damn good.

My pants were the next thing to come off and then he slid his shorts off of him before he picked me up, once more, and held me up against the wall. The feel of him entering inside me was enough to make me claw at his shoulders which really only made him go harder and faster. Our moans filled the bathroom and we tried everything to be quiet. Eventually, when I started getting close to my finish, Justin smashed his lips to mine to quiet my moans. Our lips moved in sync as he thrusted in and out of me faster and harder. I clawed harder at his shoulders once I felt myself tighten around him getting my high. Justin thrusted a few more times and then pulled out before letting himself go in the trashcan beside us.

I got dressed and then pressed my lips to Justin's once more. "You're a really, really bad influence." Justin said as he slid his shorts up to his waist.