Chapter 2-Golden Dawn

Oh mah lord! I got a vote! Whenever I saw that, I was pretty much rendered to tears, and then I saw the views and now I'm so freaking happy I just like cried for a good few minutes out of happiness.

The next few fights were not as odd, or enigmatic as Luciel's fight, but then, came Klaus' fight. Klaus glances at his partner. He had chosen someone that could actually use magic well. He isn't like those other people, who just go for the weakest person. 

Klaus wanted to actually achieve something. He knows that he isn't going to get into Golden Dawn if he goes for the weakest person in the bunch. As he walks into the battlefield, his opponent across from him. Klaus glances into the crowd, to which Luciel give shim a wave. Rolling his eyes he opens his grimiore and stares down his enemy. 

The guy looks relatively buff. His skin tan, and glistening, as most of it is exposed by the brown vest that just covers his chest. He wears a pair of poofy genie-pants. His hair in a buzz-cut.  The guy pulls out his own Grimiore. 

Based off of how this guy looks, he probably used earth-based magic. Klaus' opponent has good magic control and high magic power. For once, Klaus is scared. 

Scared that he isn't going to make it into Golden Dawn. 

He waits for his opponent to make the first move, which he did. Creating a giant rock, having it suspended in the air for a few seconds, until he hurls it forwards. The boulder lands on the ground with a crash, causing several cracks in the earth to form.

Jumping a bit, and trying to hold his ground, Klaus summons a spear to keep himself on the ground. Then pressing a hand onto the ground, he sends several spears shooting out of the earth at the boulder. With a powerful strike, the spears crash into the boulder, shattering it as he strikes at all angles. 

He hears a whistle, and while the dust from the giant rock clears in the air, Klaus sends his spears after his bulky opponent. He hears them crash into another rock, so then Klaus relies on his instincts and throws the spear ,that he was holding onto, at his opponent.

He hears a grunt and a thud, and with that, Klaus is the winner. Klaus gladly didn't cause any injuries, he just cut through the guy's shirt . Klaus lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding, as he closes his Grimiore. 

Sweeping off his dusty clothes he walks off to side at the sidelines at the fights continue. None of the fights were as odd as Luciel's, or as thrilling as Klaus'. But Klaus had seen some talent in some wanna-be knights. 

Then, came Finral's fight, the last fight. Klaus rolls his eyes, Finral is probably going to flirt with his opponent. After a bit of flirting with the pretty 15 year old girl, there's a flash of light and Finral is behind her, his arms hooked under her arms as he holds her back. 

Luciel lets out a low whistle at the quick display. 

Vangeance claps at all of the performances once Finral is declared the winner. Standing up, Vangeance begins to speak. "Now that all of the exams are complete, we will now call you up by your number, when you come up we will decide which squad you are to go on!" He announces. 

Each participant after another. The first name to be called that caught Klaus' attention was Finral's name. Mainly because of his magic. Although, quite surprisingly, only one squad chose him. The Black Bulls.

The worst Magic Knight squad. 

Klaus felt a bit of pity for the boy, but didn't really care either way. After walking away a bit solemnly the next competitor called up. #276, he shared a slight resemblance to Finral. Six squad leaders raised their hand for #276, raised their hand for him. One of which being, Golden Dawn.

Deciding that Klaus should pay attention to this young man now, Klaus takes in his appearance. Wavy dirty blonde hair, light green eyes, and fair skin. His face a bit girlish though. He obviously chooses Golden Dawn before walking off, smug look on his face. 

After a few more names he heard his number; 378. Why Luciel wasn't going ahead of him, he had no idea. Why was he even given such a high number in the first place? There are only like 50 competitors to begin with. 

Klaus walks up nervously, praying to any god that was up there for him to be chosen for Golden Dawn. After a few moments, all squad leaders except for; Green Mantis, Crimson Lion, and the Black Bulls raised their hands. With wide eyes, Klaus stares at Vangeance's risen hand for a moment before saying,

"I would like to join the Golden Dawn."

Nodding at his choice, the Knights dismiss him Then Luciel is called up.

With confident steps forwards, his blue coat flutters as it catches wind. Everyone goes tense. This boy has been proven to have terrifying, yet powerful abilities, and he hasn't even shown, or explained his magic yet. But most already got the gist of it.

Fear. 

By learning what one fears most, he can animate it. When he looks into their eyes, they still don't know what a person would see, but from Kimi's reaction, it's nothing good. The poor girl was still a bit shook. 

Luciel's grin stretches across his face as he watches 4 Captains raise their hands. Jack the Ripper, Fuegoreon Vermillon, Yami Sukehiro, and William Vangeance. Luciel Karu, has no hesitation when he says, "I'll be joining Golden Dawn."