But drop it.

Anything to make him happy.

Jungkook doesn't look at your body as he guides you in the shower.

You're under the shower head.

"Lift your arms up." He asks, still holding the slack.

You do so, and you notice he ties the slack to the towel wrack above the shower head. Forcing your arms to remain upright.

"I know you're self conscious about your body, and revealing too much. It's not something to have on your mind. So I though you could block out that thought." He gently places the blindfold over your hair, and rests it against the bridge of your nose.

You see nothing besides the small entrails of light coming from the bottom of the blindfold.

Waiting for the shower to turn on.

Waiting for Jungkook to do as he please.

This is my fault after all. You tell yourself. If I told Jungkook in the first place, none of this would have happened.

Drip...

Drip...

A rainfall of water begins to cascade down onto your head, you move slightly forward, as the hot water ricochets from your ice cold skin.

You feel the steam clouding against your body, like you're on top of the clouds, amongst the heavens.

Then the sound of the shower door closing.

The sound of feet patting against the shower floor, only taking one step before they reach you.

Before Jungkook reaches you.

You can sense that he's towering over you, as the tips of the hairs on your arms alarm you, the feeling of his presence next to yours, unusually comforts you.

Waiting for the first move...

Waiting for him to do as he pleases...

Like all of this is just one repeated story that never ends.

Until you feel his hand. His touch. Against your back.

His two hands glide against the surface of your lower back... as he leans in to kiss you. His wet lips against yours, his wet skin against yours. Like he was a devious vampire, in the process of biting your skin.

You hear him heavily breathe, as you know he must be excited, he must be happy. Does this make him happy?

His hand traces from your back, and slithers closer to your stomach, close to your underwear.

Slightly alarmed, You jolt back.

"[Y/N]" Jungkook heavily breathes. "Why are you. Still wearing your underwear?"

You don't reply.

He moved his hand further down, until his fingertip touched the elastic of the underwear.